Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6039

Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering   Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 am

Magic the Gathering, an extremely popular (and very good) card game. I learnt last year how to play it (I played against a mate using his brother's slither deck) although I forget now.

Anyway, if any people here are interested in it then why not make a section for it? it can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5805

PostSubject: Re: Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering   Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 am

There havn't been any Magic requests so far so I don't think we need a forum for it, do we?

I've been playing Magic for about one or two years actively but I never bothered to get some really rare cards or build a pro deck.
I just went with my Goblin deck (it's not all that good) and a green deck with mixed monsters, aiming to just summon a bunch of strong monsters to overrun my enemy.
Back to top Go down
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering   Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 am

eh, it's a thought. I also used an awesome Black deck with this giant winged demon thing that looked badass.
Back to top Go down
ikuson

ikuson

UT points : 5307

PostSubject: Re: Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering   Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:07 pm

i've been playing magic for about 5 years and yeah its a fun game... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering   Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Games Suggestion- Magic the Gathering
Page 1 of 1