Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ps1's worst game ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
piplupful

piplupful

UT points : 5383

ps1's worst game ever Empty
PostSubject: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 pm

well this games has a name of something bad but the game is a dream simulator of wht the creator wrote in his dream journal. the game is very bad and you might want to only see videos of the game. as i said in the begining the name of the game is something very bad so just type in search in youtube worst ps1 game. that way you can find it. by the way if you want the game i promise you if you touch a wall in the game you will teleport somewhere else. well when you enter a dream you start in a house. well the game has refrences like ff7 the spining thingy and you can see a place that looks like left 4 dead just started because in that area there are dead people in the ground. i think this shows that left 4 dead may have been a game planed for making back in 2000 but couldent come due to somthing but then later left 4 dead saw the light of day. well this game of the dreams is a interesting but wierd game. i recomend if you see this game in a store (you wont its a ps1 game) that you rent it instead for 2 days cause thats all you wanna really plaY OF THAT GAME. so i give this game a 2/10. pale silent Evil or Very Mad Sad Shocked Mad Exclamation No affraid :bom:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ps1's worst game ever Pikachu
yup im a pikachu bow down before me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/piplupful
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5814

PostSubject: Re: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:46 am

Though the textures are ugly and the game is rather annoying, at least it's playable... there are sooooo many bad ps1 games out there.
If the guy who made the video wouldn't exagerate that much it wouldent appear to be that incredibly bad.

The library of PS1 games is really really big.
Back to top Go down
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6048

PostSubject: Re: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:57 am

The ps1 was great too though. FF7, original spyro games, original crash games etc.

Worst game I ever played on ps1 was some random puzzle game where you just moved side to side to bounce some ball off of a table to break blocks.
Back to top Go down
piplupful

piplupful

PostSubject: Re: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

well im sorry if you saw another game but if the game you saw had a squiril as the playable carcter then the game you saw wasent the one i was talking about but if you saw a 1st person view game with wierd things then thats the game im talking about. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ps1's worst game ever Pikachu
yup im a pikachu bow down before me
Back to top Go down
TheTorterraKing

TheTorterraKing

UT points : 5831

PostSubject: Re: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Eresir wrote:
The ps1 was great too though. FF7, original spyro games, original crash games etc.

Worst game I ever played on ps1 was some random puzzle game where you just moved side to side to bounce some ball off of a table to break blocks.
I loved the old ps1 games. And in the spyro series, the first three were definately the best in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
piplupful

piplupful

PostSubject: Re: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 pm

this is a test dont read this

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps1's worst game ever   ps1's worst game ever Empty

Back to top Go down

ps1's worst game ever
Page 1 of 1