Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sonic is not cheap

Go down 
+5
kangurocow
beast
Phase1-Skeith
derock542
death ash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
death ash

death ash

UT points : 5347

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 am

YO I USE SONIC IN BRAWL WITHOUT BEING CHEAP! I USE TO GET THE SMASH BALL AND USE THE C STICK UNTUIL THE DIE ON THEIR FIRST LIFE THEN USE SUPER SONIC ON THE 2 LIFE AND ON THE THREE LIFE I PRESS THE A BUTTON AND SOMETIMES I USE THE B BUTTON. BUT THAT IS JUST HOW I ROLL. Twisted Evil :PIKACHU: lol!
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6258

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 am

Umm okay...i don't understand the purpose of this post..,,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
death ash

death ash

UT points : 5347

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am

death ash wrote:
YO I USE SONIC IN BRAWL WITHOUT BEING CHEAP! I USE TO GET THE SMASH BALL AND USE THE C STICK UNTUIL THE DIE ON THEIR FIRST LIFE THEN USE SUPER SONIC ON THE 2 LIFE AND ON THE THREE LIFE I PRESS THE A BUTTON AND SOMETIMES I USE THE B BUTTON. BUT THAT IS JUST HOW I ROLL. Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5797

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm

I feel we had this topic once before... with Ike... and then it switched to Sonic.

Well Sonic is pretty much at the bottom of the tierlist and his attack power does not match most other characters, so you can't really claim him to be "cheap" anyway....
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7221

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Phase1-Skeith wrote:
I feel we had this topic once before... with Ike... and then it switched to Sonic.

Well Sonic is pretty much at the bottom of the tierlist and his attack power does not match most other characters, so you can't really claim him to be "cheap" anyway....
Agreed...
Back to top Go down
kangurocow

kangurocow

UT points : 5332

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Sonic is pretty good, and even thought his final smash is pretty cheap when you use him in a no item battle he can be an amazing character. Same with ike, he K.o's pretty fast but he's pretty slow.
Back to top Go down
http://kangurocow.deviantart.com/
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6089

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:46 pm

death ash wrote:
YO I USE SONIC IN BRAWL WITHOUT BEING CHEAP! I USE TO GET THE SMASH BALL AND USE THE C STICK UNTUIL THE DIE ON THEIR FIRST LIFE THEN USE SUPER SONIC ON THE 2 LIFE AND ON THE THREE LIFE I PRESS THE A BUTTON AND SOMETIMES I USE THE B BUTTON. BUT THAT IS JUST HOW I ROLL. Twisted Evil :PIKACHU: lol!

You should read the rules brefore you post.
7. NO CAPS LOCK
NO CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS IS ANNOYING AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT.
Back to top Go down
kangurocow

kangurocow

UT points : 5332

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm

I agree with Darkhunter101, try and follow the rules so you don't catch anyones attention.
Back to top Go down
http://kangurocow.deviantart.com/
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6602

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:30 pm

sonics final smash is cheap
Back to top Go down
cater

cater

UT points : 6007

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Phase1-Skeith wrote:

23 is not much at bottom. And Sonic is just an awesome character. I know that his power is limited, but he is very fast on the ground, has a great recovery and the longest air dodge. Oh and the up smash can be used while running :O.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7638

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Whoever said that sonic or ike is cheap is completely horrible at this game and should just give up.
peach vs ike is fun to play though Smile

All ike can do is jab, and back air. All of his attacks are slow, and you can predict them from a mile away.
Now sonic. lol wat can he do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sonic is not cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic is not cheap   sonic is not cheap Empty

Back to top Go down

sonic is not cheap
Page 1 of 1