Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)

Go down 
+24
Blumey
Jared
Psyneko
The Average Battler
Shuckle100
GaiaAero
TheOSC
UxieFTW
Paulus
noheartx
PianoKoen
Sunset_Michael
TorchicSec
Magcargo16
diy1996
zzents959
Stickguy41
saxman1324
Mweb12
totodiledude
Mub
Daiko
Hub
Pokemon Tranier Robert
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5429

The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm

TheOSC wrote:
Note the JK XD in the post... Srsly it was a joke. 0.o and like I said GL to your clan =P

well it was a poor attempt at one so why dont you stop wasting our time and sit alone while we have a good time as a clan
Back to top Go down
TheOSC

TheOSC

UT points : 5489

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Suspect /facepalm

I give guys. like I have said in every previous post good luck with the clan. afro
Back to top Go down
Shuckle100

Shuckle100

UT points : 5192
Location : Somewhere out in Minnesota. The frozen wasteland, eh.

PostSubject: I would like to join   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 pm

I have just recently (like 2 minutes ago) joined this community thingy and I would like to join the dragon riders clan. I kinda sound formal there, hehe, just noticed. Anyways, thanks for whatever help you may offer.
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6076

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Shuckle100 wrote:
I have just recently (like 2 minutes ago) joined this community thingy and I would like to join the dragon riders clan. I kinda sound formal there, hehe, just noticed. Anyways, thanks for whatever help you may offer.

Be sure to contact a recruiter, such as myself, or one of the owners of our clan Daiko and Pokemon Tranier Robert
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6820

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 am

saxman1324 wrote:
Shuckle100 wrote:

Be sure to contact a recruiter, such as myself, or one of the owners of our clan Daiko and Pokemon Tranier Robert

Or Kiba12 if he is still around on this site. (He is another of the Mods, along with Saxman *Kiba was the First Mod*)
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

UT points : 5849

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey, I had joined the clan before but seemed to have lost the link to the forums. If someone could give it to me that would be great!

P.S. I battled Robert to get in I beat him 6-0
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5630

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 am

Woah cool clan I'll PM you robert to do my tryout if ya don;t mind Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

UT points : 5533

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

We are still looking for ACTIVE members so if you want to join check out the first post
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PTRobert0716
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5472

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Pokemon Tranier Robert wrote:
The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 Smallebanner-1
About The DragonRiders Clan:
This clan was made by me(Pokemon Tranier Robert/PTRobert) and Daiko. We made this clan so that people who are looking for the competitive play and all the competitive people can get that. As well as some of the new people to the meta game who so some skill and potential can get help to become better battlers.

To Join:
PM me (Pokemon Tranier Robert/PTRobert),Daiko, and Saxman1324 for a recruiter battle. You must show some skill or originality(im getting a little tired of seeing somgon sets). After the battle you will be told wither or not you are in, at which point you will be sent the links to all DR related stuff.

Or you can stop by the DR chat and ask for your recruiter battle.

http://www.purplesurge.com/chat.php?chan=DragonRiders

So... Robert, Daiko, I guess you left DA?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Jaredmf1012 wrote:

Well this has been up for over 5 months, so your a little late on asking that. and Ya im still in DA.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5472

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 am

Jaredmf1012 wrote:

Well this has been up for over 5 months, so your a little late on asking that. and Ya im still in DA.

Urm... well you, and Daiko, or whoever else is in DA, and your clan... well can't be in both clans. You may want to come back the chat to talk about it, maybe Jack can unban you, he saw your video, and thought you were stealing our members, so he banned you from the chat... if you pm Jack or Tay when you get online, you could get this sorted out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 am

Jaredmf1012 wrote:

Urm... well you, and Daiko, or whoever else is in DA, and your clan... well can't be in both clans. You may want to come back the chat to talk about it, maybe Jack can unban you, he saw your video, and thought you were stealing our members, so he banned you from the chat... if you pm Jack or Tay when you get online, you could get this sorted out

This is pretty pathetic really.

Tay was the one that allowed Rob to be in DA, even AFTER HE KNEW about Rob being in both Clans.. He said to keep it on the quiet side and it would be fine.. Now, us stealing DA's members... Don't make me laugh. We never once promoted DR on the DA chat through PM or otherwise, we had no intention of stealing members from ANY clan in the entire PurpleSurge Chats..

You may not notice, but we have a fair few of our members actually in DA. I was never told I had to be in one clan only. Not once during my recruitment did Goveta say, Are you in another Clan, because if you are you cannot be in this one.

For one single solitary second, Jack should have tried to think about us stealing DA's members.. He will have noticed that Rob has been in there for a heck of a long time and not once has he approached anyone. I've been in DA Twice! First Time, I left due to me not having any time and this is the second, and I never approched anyone or even hinted I was in another clan because Rob and myself were not interested in stealing members. We wanted to get our own members..

Anyways, you should have all realised we were in two clans.... This thread has been open for quite some time, and most of you have posted in DA's thread which is always right above, or just underneath this thread.. You obviosely would have seen the Creator of this thread, and you would have seen both myself and Robert post frequently here. Heck, me trying to steal members, I actually told people here to join DA, not to join DA and DR, but to join DA!

~Aaron
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Well with all this said I'm out of DA i had a good time over there but hey everything happens for a reason.

I made DR and I'm Staying here.

And if me and Daiko are out for being in two clans the Timmy is out as well cause he was a member of DR way before he was a member of DA

Last edited by Pokemon Tranier Robert on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I changed my mine)
Back to top Go down
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5371

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 am

I'll do a doubles with Daiko if you accept once I get Pokesav and the action replay figured out (I;m so tired of making, breeding and EVing and Battle Frontier for items and yeah...........)
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Blumey wrote:
I'll do a doubles with Daiko if you accept once I get Pokesav and the action replay figured out (I;m so tired of making, breeding and EVing and Battle Frontier for items and yeah...........)

Doubles isn't really really the way we do recruiter battle and do you singles battles at all
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Blumey wrote:

Doubles isn't really really the way we do recruiter battle and do you singles battles at all

Woah, woah woah...

Doubles is fine. We have no rules against that fact and I prefer to battle to my opponents choice of battle.

So Blumey, just PM me times you are available when you get a team made
Back to top Go down
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5371

PostSubject: Application   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Thank you Daiko.
Back to top Go down
PK Trainer Luis

UT points : 5148

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I would like to join Let me know when i can get my recruiter battle.
Back to top Go down
Taylor_Rain

Taylor_Rain

UT points : 5505

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 am

Quote :
Tay was the one that allowed Rob to be in DA, even AFTER HE KNEW about Rob being in both Clans.. He said to keep it on the quiet side and it would be fine.. Now, us stealing DA's members... Don't make me laugh. We never once promoted DR on the DA chat through PM or otherwise, we had no intention of stealing members from ANY clan in the entire PurpleSurge Chats..

First: I don´t know if i did let Robert join
Second: I never knew you and Robert are already in a clan, and i never said to keep this quiet. Don´t bullshit me.
Third: If you use common sense, even if no one told you, you should have known you can´t be in 2 pokemon clans at the same time. Besides, this is part of our policy to be found on our forums. Therefore i don´t know where you have your information from i would have allowed you this lol.

I am sorry if i don´t visit these forums frequently, i am not a forum maniac. You can easily back up this if you look at the times i log in this place here.
I only have 1 forum i care about and this is my own.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:42 am

Alright can we just posting about this now I'm out of DA so is Daiko, and just so you know [DA]Timmy is also a member of my clan so either ban him from the site and chat like i have been or deal with it in your own ways.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 am

I have officially quit this clan it has gone no where in the last month and a half and I'm tired of using my time in a failing clan when i can be spending doing my own thing or helping better some other clan.
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

UT points : 5537

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:06 am

is this clan around anymore or is there a new clan made by daiko now?
Back to top Go down
Mweb12

Mweb12

UT points : 5508

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Wow this group has grown since the last time I was on Uuttitan Forums. Congrats to new members and I hope we get some more new ones.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14529
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Mub wrote:
Robert had joined my clan, I dunno if Daiko made one.
Havn't seen him lately
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Mub

Mub

UT points : 5537

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 am

Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
Mub wrote:
Robert had joined my clan, I dunno if Daiko made one.
Havn't seen him lately
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)   The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DragonRiders Clan(Still Looking For New Members)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next