Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strategy section rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [New Addition]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7486

Strategy section rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [New Addition] Empty
PostSubject: Strategy section rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [New Addition]   Strategy section rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [New Addition] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Below are the rules for the Uuttitan Pokemon Strategy section, or "RMT (Rate My Team)" section:

- All main forum rules apply here.

- This section is for posting teams or individual sets for critique, I can't stress enough that this section is not for getting people to build sets and teams for you, that's what smogon is for

- This section is primarily for competitive battling, since in-game requires little to no strategy please do not post in-game teams here

- Please read the guides in the mechanics section if you are unsure about team building

- Please post all sets in a format similar or identical to the several templates found on neutral's guide here

- Be sure to post all information, people can't help you without it and so you are just wasting space

- Be clear about what you are posting and have clear intentions with the set, don't post things for the sake of it

Do Not Bring Back Dead Threads:
Threads from back in August and later that have been in-active do not need to be brought back as the issue has probably been dealt with. Its more than likely that if the thread is dead, they don't need help anymore.

-Edited by Pk Trainer Kanrik November 23, 2009
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516

Strategy section rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING [New Addition]
Page 1 of 1