Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Go down 
+10
TheTorterraKing
glaceonlover11
pokekid09
Stickguy41
beast
Exutan
espeon
Don Fawful
Phase1-Skeith
cater
14 posters
AuthorMessage
cater

cater

UT points : 6022

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Empty
PostSubject: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 am

Now you can get this game in every region(i think). I bought it on Friday, beat it on Saturday(for 100%). I have to say, that this is my favourite game of all time. There are a lot of object and enemies from the SMB3, SMW and from the NSMB. The stages are really various, sometimes the beginning and the ending of the level are different. We have a lot of new enemies for it and the new power ups. The game is easy enough to be beatable for all player(well for the first 8 world). The harder levels are in the ninth world, but they are still beatable and it's for for everyone Smile.
Back to top Go down
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5812

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 am

Well, I have to say I don't really like that game...
The controlls are so stiff. Everything I click happens with about a half second delay which is really annoying.
Everything else about the game seems fine, graphics are very Mario like, items are nice, level design looks good but those controll just ruin it for me.
Again, they utilized a lot of Wii Motion features for the game which are pretty interesting but I'd be more happy if I'd been able to play the game with my gamecube controller since I avoit using the Wii Mote as much as possible in non-party games.
Back to top Go down
Don Fawful

Don Fawful

UT points : 5773

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 pm

I absolutely love this game. My girlfriend and me really needed a game wich we could play co-operatively and this is really the game for us. We are currently at around world 7 and boy did we have a lot of fun.

I really like what they did to the koopalings.
Back to top Go down
http://cnagf.forumotion.com/forum.htm
espeon

espeon

UT points : 5506

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 am

Tonberry567 wrote:
I absolutely love this game. My girlfriend and me really needed a game wich we could play co-operatively and this is really the game for us. We are currently at around world 7 and boy did we have a lot of fun.

I really like what they did to the koopalings.

i'm planing to get this game for christmas...on a side note...

I HAVE CHORTLES
Back to top Go down
Exutan

Exutan

UT points : 5763

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 am

Getting on the 30th, played it and is great, i urge anyone who is thinking about it to get it
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/exutan
beast

beast

UT points : 7236

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm thinking about getting it for Christmas....I just bought two video games yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Stickguy41

Stickguy41

UT points : 5507

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm

I might get this game on Christmas or something. Going to get some used games at Gamestop on Black Friday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pokekid09

pokekid09

UT points : 5343

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:55 pm

It's better to play with someone then by yourself. Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6054

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:22 am

if i get it for christmas then i can play with my cousin that one is 4 not great with any games for exaplain ssbb
7 that a bit better but if does get the smash cry like a baby but it will be so fun
Back to top Go down
TheTorterraKing

TheTorterraKing

UT points : 5829

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:49 am

glaceonlover11 wrote:
if i get it for christmas then i can play with my cousin that one is 4 not great with any games for exaplain ssbb
7 that a bit better but if does get the smash cry like a baby but it will be so fun
Sorry, but I couldn't understand most of that post o.o

Anyway, I can't wait to get this game!!! Christmas, im waiting for you!!! XP
Back to top Go down
cater

cater

UT points : 6022

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 am

I'm kinda happy that i decided to get Mario and Luigi at christmas and buy NSMB.Wii earlier Razz.
Back to top Go down
cmndrkool321

cmndrkool321

UT points : 5451

PostSubject: New Super Mario Bros Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:13 pm

I truly love the game! its challenging, and very fun in multiplayer. though its dissapointing with no wifi connection. I also love the game case it came in! all red and shiny, it really stands out in my collection as one of the best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5391

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:20 pm

I like it very much. My brother bought it yesterday and we've been playing it like mad because a) Martin Luther Kings Day off and
b) my bros and I keep on losing because (we are only on world 4)

WARNING: MINI RANT AHEAD

1)My brothers kill me accidentally by doing something stupid like not letting go of the 'right' directional pad soon enough and pushing me in to some Goomba or something.

2)My brothers sometimes fail on their own and die every ten seconds or

3)They spam bubbles so that they don't die and when I need to bubble up we lose (hilariously they are at like 75?78?; somewhere in the 70's for continues affraid )

4) it's pretty much my first mario game so I'm not a speed demon at it either.

5)when my brothers outlast me they generally die from the time trying to figure out how to get across a small stretch of land with out using me for 'bubble support' No (when they go in bubbles and I go on my own until it looks easy enough for them and they pop themselves, generally knocking me off a cliff after they do there thing)

6)they randomly decide that it is a good time to kick me.

7)My mom says I have to play with them so that they aren't left out.
END MINI RANT

P.S. Glaceonlover### Other than hoping to get it for CHRISTmas I didn't get a word of what you said. But I need to cool off since I know english is probably not your main language as I know you are going to say.
Back to top Go down
libovita02

UT points : 5218

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey guys, This may be a stupid question but I just can not find the answer to it.

I downloaded a few WII games from Internet and they are all ISO files. Then I tried to copy the games on a blank DVD just like copying movies and other ISO files but it does not work. I tried Nero, Alcohol 120, and ImgBurn. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks!
P/s:

The error message says "Please insert a rewritable cd into the drive". It is from the burning software. I used Nero to burn other ISOs and I am sure it works. Just not for WII ISOs. I tried to mount this onto a virtual drive and it does not work either. And I tried different dics as well.

This step seems to be so easy but I just don't know what is wrong. Do I need special programs to burn WII isos?
Back to top Go down
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5893

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 pm

libovita02 wrote:
Hey guys, This may be a stupid question but I just can not find the answer to it.

I downloaded a few WII games from Internet and they are all ISO files. Then I tried to copy the games on a blank DVD just like copying movies and other ISO files but it does not work. I tried Nero, Alcohol 120, and ImgBurn. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks!
P/s:

The error message says "Please insert a rewritable cd into the drive". It is from the burning software. I used Nero to burn other ISOs and I am sure it works. Just not for WII ISOs. I tried to mount this onto a virtual drive and it does not work either. And I tried different dics as well.

This step seems to be so easy but I just don't know what is wrong. Do I need special programs to burn WII isos?

dude don't mention wii hacking (especially something as explicitly illegal as this) on these boards, don't bring up old topics, and don't post on threads if your response has nothing to do with them
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6054

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:41 am

Blumey wrote:
I like it very much. My brother bought it yesterday and we've been playing it like mad because a) Martin Luther Kings Day off and
b) my bros and I keep on losing because (we are only on world 4)

WARNING: MINI RANT AHEAD

1)My brothers kill me accidentally by doing something stupid like not letting go of the 'right' directional pad soon enough and pushing me in to some Goomba or something.

2)My brothers sometimes fail on their own and die every ten seconds or

3)They spam bubbles so that they don't die and when I need to bubble up we lose (hilariously they are at like 75?78?; somewhere in the 70's for continues affraid )

4) it's pretty much my first mario game so I'm not a speed demon at it either.

5)when my brothers outlast me they generally die from the time trying to figure out how to get across a small stretch of land with out using me for 'bubble support' No (when they go in bubbles and I go on my own until it looks easy enough for them and they pop themselves, generally knocking me off a cliff after they do there thing)

6)they randomly decide that it is a good time to kick me.

7)My mom says I have to play with them so that they aren't left out.
END MINI RANT

P.S. Glaceonlover### Other than hoping to get it for CHRISTmas I didn't get a word of what you said. But I need to cool off since I know english is probably not your main language as I know you are going to say.
actully it is im in a rush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii   New Super Mario Bros. Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Page 1 of 1