Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me with wi-fi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokeking3300

pokeking3300

UT points : 5243

help me with wi-fi Empty
PostSubject: help me with wi-fi   help me with wi-fi EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 pm

how do you get wi-fi on brawl pm me on youtube or on here
Back to top Go down
cmndrkool321

cmndrkool321

UT points : 5441

help me with wi-fi Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me with wi-fi   help me with wi-fi EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:53 pm

pokeking3300 wrote:
how do you get wi-fi on brawl pm me on youtube or on here

well first, you need to make sure your Wii can be connected to an internet connection, preferably a wireless router. First (if you do have it connected to the internet, skip the red text) you go to the Internet option on the Wii settings on the wii consle's home page, then select internet connections, and wait a few minutes/seconds while it finds the connection of the router. then select the source of connection you want to use ( i say this becuase sometimes you can pick up your neighbors connection and accidently use theirs Very Happy ), and once you are done with that, you go to the SSBB selection menu, and connect to WiFi. It will give you a friend code and evreything. if you need more info, or i missed something, reply back. happy battling!
Back to top Go down

help me with wi-fi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Arena-
Jump to: