Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6836

Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough.   Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Well since I am going to be doing a Video walkthrough of Pokemon Emerald, I thought I would do a written walkthrough of the other choice Smile

It will be done in seperate parts!

Johto Walkthrough! (Pokemon Crystal!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- New Bark Town -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon Found in area:

#152 - Chikorita

#155 - Cyndaquil
#158 - Totodile

Item's Found in area:

Everstone
Pokégear

When you start your new game, you will be taken to a Black screen and then Prof. Oak will ask you for the time. After you have entered your time, you will be taken to a screen where Prof. Oak gives you the speech they have at the start of each game..

Then, once you have got about half way through his speech, he will ask you for your Gender and then after that, your name, once that is done, your Pokemon Crystal playthrough will begin!!

To start the game, you are in your room, and the only thing you can really do is either, change the layout of your room (at the computer) or just go down stairs and proceed in the game.

Once you head downstairs your Mum will tell you that your Pokégear is back from the repair shop. Now she will ask you the day of the week and then ask she will ask if it is Daylight Savings Time (The cycle between April and October), then she will tell you about the phone feature, then you can leave. (Her number will be on the Pokégear)

Now, that you are outside, you need to go to Prof. Elm's lab, which is the big building next to your house. Now, when you head to the Lab, you may notice a small guy with red hair that has a habit of kicking you when you talk to him!

Anyways, into the Lab we go now, and you will find out that Elm wants you to go and meet his accomplice Mr.Pokemon because he is ranting on about a discovery, and in return, he will give you a new Pokemon!! (Epic Win!!)

Now, lets analyze the three starter Pokemon!

Cyndaquil - The Fire Type

Pros:

- Evolves Faster
- Best starter for the first and second gym's

Cons:

- Learns decent moves too late. (E.g. Flame Wheel at Level 31..)
- Not too effective in the later gyms

This Pokemon is better used for the newer trainers!

Totodile - The Water Type

Pros:

- Can learn Surf and can get moves to counter the Grass type weakness it has
- Can abuse the Water/Normal combo that no-one resists!

Cons:

- Takes longest to evolve into its final form!

This is best used for Moderately experienced trainers!

Chikorita - The Grass Type

- Learns its first Elemental Move earlier then the other starters, but unfortunately, nearly all the Pokemon up until the first main dungeon area resist that one move..

Cons:

- Chikorita is unfortunately useless against a lot of the gyms..

This should be used by the really experienced.

In my opinion, I say that you avoid all three. Choose Totodile, use it as a HM Slave, only use the Starter until you can find another Pokemon you like using! But if you want to use a starter, try Cyndaquil. Even with the lack of decent Fire Moves until Goldenrod City (Where you can buy Fire Punch and Thunderpunch)
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7108

Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough.   Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Good walkthrough could of used it when i had it though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2

Pokemon Crystal Walkthrough.
Page 1 of 1