Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwark

Qwark

UT points : 5958

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm

For those who have heard of or who are currently waiting for this game to come out, then good for you.
For those who haven't heard of or just haven't given a notice to this game, watch the videos below if you will.

A number of videos to look at, but I preferably would look at the bottom two videos out of all of them.

Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7936

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Looks Good
Although Im Not Sure About The Online
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
pdwinnall

pdwinnall

UT points : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 am

I'm not too excited for this game, but maybe that's because I'm addicted to MW2.
I've downloaded the demo, but yet to play it. What a waste of hard drive space Razz
I have to admit though, the vehicles look cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pdwinnall.forumotion.com
Qwark

Qwark

UT points : 5958

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:13 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Looks Good
A game developer at DICE had said that the online multiplayer would have dedicated servers so when your looking for a match there's no long wait for it to find one. They're barley any problems like glitching at all; that's pretty impressive for it being published by EA.
Back to top Go down
IbanezJammer

IbanezJammer

UT points : 5374

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 am

Qwark wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Looks Good
A game developer at DICE had said that the online multiplayer would have dedicated servers so when your looking for a match there's no long wait for it to find one. They're barley any problems like glitching at all; that's pretty impressive for it being published by EA.

PLUS Dice released a public beta for Battlefield Bad Company 2, so all the glitches or whatever problem in game, has probably been reported to Dice, so it could be fixed.
Anyways cant wait for this game to come out, so i can play it 24/7. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: General Gaming :: Sony-
Jump to: