Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced

Go down 
+28
SloSerge
Nagi-Nagi
crazyetack
Evil
Schizzovism
dragonmxz
GaiaAero
Darkhunter101
nizzy-silver
duderplease
mrcatz
Psyneko
Elfar
Administrator
SebaSneakers
SS4Zach
akaFilanachi
saxman1324
cdplayar
Shnoogle
Jared
Gir
Daiko
UxDarkghostxU
Reptain
Beastof2000
FreaKaz0id
pdwinnall
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6098

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:33 am

Um, evil where'd you get the pics, as far as i know they're still only showing silhouettes >.<
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:09 am

Evil wrote:
hey I was close! Very Happy

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 Pokemon_starter_guess_time_by_shinyscyther
I'm almost positive those are fake. Sorry Evil. Razz
Because I'm finding different things sorta like this all over the net.
EDIT: He got them from Deviantart which pretty much says that they're fake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:10 am

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 Corocoro-pokemon-black-white-starters-1

Real starters from CoroCoro ^^

IMO they're all pretty ugly >.<
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7714

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:49 pm

haha I like Evil's fake starters much better Smile

These could definitely use some work. The water pokemon is not bad, but its color scheme is a little odd in that it makes it look clownish. The fire bunny-pig is just stupid and the gecko looks a little too much like treecko from Gen III. Imo, though, the gecko thing is the best one. Hopefully the final evolutions will look much better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

There all ugly. And I agree Evil's fakemon were better except for the fire. Anyhow some new "Moves" released as well as the new region name released. So Please watch it.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

UT points : 7423

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't think they're ugly at all, in fact, I think they're pretty cool:

I will make a more detailed analysis as better pictures show up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
pdwinnall

pdwinnall

UT points : 5661

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm

How dare you all update before I had my chance, hmph. Just kidding Smile

The Fire starter (HELL YEAH) looks exactly how I thought it would look. I could have drew that a couple of days ago and been correct Very Happy
I think the final evolution will look a bit like the a Warthog, kinda like those in LoZ: Twilight Princess.

The Grass starter looks okay, nothing special or too original, but there is nithing wrong with it, the final evolution will probably be pretty cool.

The Water starter, again, isn't the most original creation I've ever seen, however, it looks okay. It's cute, I'll give it that Smile
It's evolution's will probably be Water/Ice type, maybe evolving into a snowman-esque Pokémon, which.. Culd be quite cool. We'll just have to wait.

Plus, the artwok and details of the actual trainers have been announced, and I've got to say, I like the more mature approach, I think the characters look pretty decent. The screenshots in Coro-Coro don't show too much, but they look pretty cool.

There's my analysis, let's see if I'm right in a few months Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pdwinnall.forumotion.com
Schizzovism

Schizzovism

UT points : 5242

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:14 pm

I really don't like the fire starter. This may just be the first pokemon game I get without choosing the fire starter for the first playthrough. Of course, I'll reassess once I see the evolutions. I'm kinda thinking that the final evolution will look like what pdwinnall said, and I think it'll be fire/dark or maybe fire/psychic.

I don't get how the grass starter looks like Treecko, no clue where everyone's getting that from. I have a feeling that the evolutions of this thing will look great, but the design of this one is just ok, imo. Grass/dragon or grass/ground, maybe?

The water starter looks the best, imo. Hopefully the evolutions look good, too. Probably will end up water/ice, but who knows?

Does anyone have any guesses as to whether the older protagonists are just because of the style, trying to appeal to an older audience, or trying to make it seem cooler for the little kids? I hope it's a bit more for older audiences too, lots of people won't be made fun of as much if that's so.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed in the fire starter, but I'm still looking forward to this game.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6865

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Opinions:

Grass Starter:

Apparently, this is going to be the first time in which I'll be using a grass starter in my first playthrough. I've always stayed with water types, but I think that this pokemon like very cool. I like the design and the premise. And I've been waiting a long time for a snake pokemon that I might like.

Fire Starter:

At first glance, this looks like the cute version of the Camerupt family. It's just somehow too similar. They're both pigs, both fire types, and both walk on four legs. They're both also red. I really think that this would need some work. And this also looks like a normal pokemon that you would find in a route. This doesn't look too special to be a starter,

Water Starter:

It's structure is a little awkward, in my opinion. The arms and legs seems spaced by it's torso, and the clam in it's belly looks like it shouldn't be there. And it's a little ugly, too. The nose doesn't suit me, either.

So far, I'm only happy about the grass starter. It seems to be the only pokemon that looks good and makes sense in it's design.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7934

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

SO
MANY
SCREENSHOTS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:40 pm

For Further updates watch that video^

I have to say Gear looks like a rip off of Bronzor. The Fire Monkey guy looks like Infernape in a way. The Pidgeon is just a Pidgeon. :/
And the only one I can say I fairly like is that epic Chinchilla it's so cute!
EDIT: Also the Sand Alligator is pretty cool.
EDIT: Random Wifi will be a hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next