Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been thinking....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6866

I've been thinking.... Empty
PostSubject: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:50 am

Has anyone here ever used the move Magnitude in competitive battles before? I sortta' see it working a little if you're lucky enough to get Magnitude 9 or 10, which has more than 100 Base Power, beating Earthquake. Although, you are gonna' have to be lucky trying to use it. It's a risky move. I might use it in a practice battle to see how it does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7715

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:58 am

I can see it working only on CS Dugtrio, who really doesn't have any good moves besides sucker punch, stone edge/rock slide, and EQ. It can help him get the OHKO on T-Tar if he gets magnitude 10, but if you are banded, not scarfed, you mine as well have aerial ace in that spot because EQ will do more than enough to OHKO T-Tar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6265

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:26 am

I dont really consider using Magnitude over anything is a good idea. The chance of getting any magnitude over 8 is ridiculously low, and anything killed by Magnitude 9 or 10 would probably also get killed by EQ
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:12 pm

You have a 5% chance to get Mag. 10 which is 150 base power, and a 10% chance to hit 9 Mag. which is 110 power
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6091

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Ive seen only one person use magnitude, and has had mixed results. in my opinion, EQ is one of the only physical ground moves along with dig (which sucks), so try it out.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:58 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
Ive seen only one person use magnitude, and has had mixed results. in my opinion, EQ is one of the only physical ground moves along with dig (which sucks), so try it out.

lol let me guess again! Xenon! haha I remember he got like 3 7s in a row (lol 3s and 7s)
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6091

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
saxman1324 wrote:

lol let me guess again! Xenon! haha I remember he got like 3 7s in a row (lol 3s and 7s)

haha its always xenon, nowadays im watching more casador since xenon has slowed down wifi production, but yeah 3 7's in a row Razz wouldnt be to bad to get in a battle
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:05 pm

lol but a 70 power move when compared to the reliable 100 accurate Earthquake is a little inferior
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6265

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
lol but a 70 power move when compared to the reliable 100 accurate Earthquake is a little inferior
To say the least, besides, lets be honest, the difference between 110 and 100 is neglible at best. 150 BP IS huge, but having a chance pf 5% is stupid, in fact, I think you got a better chance of getting a crit
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:41 pm

L wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
To say the least, besides, lets be honest, the difference between 110 and 100 is neglible at best. 150 BP IS huge, but having a chance pf 5% is stupid, in fact, I think you got a better chance of getting a crit

Yeah i think a chance of a crit is like 6.25%... But that's at the top of my head so I'm not entirely sure. You make a good point though lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking....   I've been thinking.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking....
Page 1 of 1