Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black and White Starters and Main Characters

Go down 
+20
smellmyskunk2
Fewcus
Gir
SoulSilverHeartGold
FreaKaz0id
stevenhitman
Evil Oogie
cdplayar
Beastof2000
Daiko
mrcatz
Sir Doof
The Average Battler
Administrator
akaFilanachi
Shnoogle
PianoKoen
SebaSneakers
UxDarkghostxU
Coaster
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6273

Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:32 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Well the anime says after a tenth birthday you get a pokemon training licence and it wouldn't make sence for the characters to wait five your just to get a pokemon -_-
The anime also says Grotle could eat his own energy ball to power up Grass attacks and that pokes learn more than 4 moves. Anime=/= game
Back to top Go down
Fewcus

Fewcus

UT points : 5131

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Interesting I have a rough idea for the grass and fire starters evolutions but I don't have a clue about the waters can't wait to see how there evos turn out though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fewcus
smellmyskunk2

smellmyskunk2

UT points : 5130

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:47 pm

The fire one in my opinian is the worst looking, and my fave is the grss (for once) And who knew a grass snake (which is what the grass pokemon is based on) would have arms.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Dern

Doctor Dern

UT points : 5162

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

To me:

The Grass one looks downright lame.

The Water one looks kind of dorky but in a cute stuffed animal sort of way.

The Fire one better evolve into some demonic inferno warthog, or I will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

UT points : 5360

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

I all ready have the version and starter that I'm getting picked out.^^ I'm getting Black and starting with Mijumaru. bounce
Back to top Go down
AnjuTehDarkBunny

AnjuTehDarkBunny

UT points : 5252

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 am

Like always i love the water starter, its cute and adorable, and it just looks like its gonna evolve into a water/ice type.
The characters also look nice, but making them 15... thats just teasing. Why cant they just make it 16 so we can get cars instead of bikes. lol!
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6057

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Daiko wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
The water guy is epic win.
Grass = creeper (Reminds me of tht stoner, Treeco... LOL)
Fire = Grumpig?
o.e

But can anybody answer me this?
Why do the female characters always look better than the males?

*That
*Treecko

Sorted (:

Anyways, the females haven't always been better, I wasn't too sure on the Female in Crystal, and both Lucas and Dawn were pathetic in Gen IV.

And mines wasn't getting called anything, heck I dunno if I'll even buy this game.. It just looks nasty, and the moves names Suck! "Claw Sharpen", "Trickery".. Yes they may change the names, but they will be near to that, and these ones are awful Sad
I have to argee
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm

AnjuTehDarkBunny wrote:
Like always i love the water starter, its cute and adorable, and it just looks like its gonna evolve into a water/ice type.
The characters also look nice, but making them 15... thats just teasing. Why cant they just make it 16 so we can get cars instead of bikes. lol!

That would be pretty beast. Much better than riding a crappy bike all the time. clown
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7723

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

akaFilanachi wrote:
AnjuTehDarkBunny wrote:

That would be pretty beast. Much better than riding a crappy bike all the time. clown

lol egg hatching would be much more efficient too =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
AnjuTehDarkBunny

AnjuTehDarkBunny

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Who needs cars to hatch eggs, and plus with cars you could use wireless conncections and do some major drag races, just two cars speeding down a street while you call attacks on your opponent

Goal of the Game: Whoevers pokemon can make the other driver hit the most people wins.
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6276

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 pm

[/quote]

lol egg hatching would be much more efficient too =)[/quote]
Quoted for truth
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
AnjuTehDarkBunny

AnjuTehDarkBunny

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 pm

only problem is they'd probably make it like a real car, which means gas stations, and about..... 25k per gallon of gas?
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 pm

AnjuTehDarkBunny wrote:
only problem is they'd probably make it like a real car, which means gas stations, and about..... 25k per gallon of gas?

Maybe they would be battery powered and we could use electric types to charge them up.
Back to top Go down
AnjuTehDarkBunny

AnjuTehDarkBunny

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Til someone who takes the game way too serious emails the pokemon company
"Pokemon shouldnt be used for this type of labor! I'm sueing you and i already have 100+ lawyers!"
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi

akaFilanachi

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

AnjuTehDarkBunny wrote:
Til someone who takes the game way too serious emails the pokemon company
"Pokemon shouldnt be used for this type of labor! I'm sueing you and i already have 100+ lawyers!"

I would just counter-sue them for being haters Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Starters and Main Characters   Black and White Starters and Main Characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black and White Starters and Main Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2