Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a "sucky" week..

Go down 
+4
SebaSneakers
cdplayar
Shnoogle
pdwinnall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pdwinnall

pdwinnall

UT points : 5661

What a "sucky" week.. Empty
PostSubject: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:00 am

Other than 2000 subscribers. That freaking rocks.

But what a sucky week. Tuesday, while playing football in P.E, I was just having fun, y'know? I was playing well, but that's not the point (;D). I ended up spraining my wrist while going in for a challenge, which has resulted me having the day off school after a very tough day yesterday (So close to my GCSEs, it would be seen as a good thing if it wasn't for this time..). Ruled me out of editing a video, but that didn't bother me too much.

Yesterday, I put in my hard drive because I promised a video, and thought the wrist couldn't be too much of a bother. I find out that for some reason, it won't work. I wouldn't be too bothered, but ALL my prerecorded Emerald vids, HeartGold vids, artwork for both LPs (An absolute TON for Emerald..) was on that hard drive, and now I can't access it, meaning I can't finish HG and Emerald as the artwork and also the saves were on there. Top that with Pinnacle Studios also being saved on that hard drive makes it pretty crummy..

The worst of all, Tuesday, my mom was very ill. She was rushed to hospital a couple of weeks ago, with incredibly high blood pressure. I mean, the doctors were surprised she wasn't dead.. Anyway, her health has pretty much deteriorated, because of the tablets she has been put on.. That of course.. Is very upsetting.. She should be okay, but, whatever..

Honestly guys, I could care less about the top two.. £50 wasted for two weeks of usage for the hard drive.. It's recoverable.. But my mom being in the state that she is.. It hurts. I have tried to keep it secret from the internet, but that's part of the reason I have been so inactive..

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. My wrist hurts.
Back to top Go down
http://pdwinnall.forumotion.com
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7714

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Your grammar is fine lol Smile

I hope your mom gets better, man. I mean, I don't really have any suggestion to make her feel better because I'm not a Doctor but as long as she avoids really high cholesterol and fat foods for a while she should be fine Smile

And I hope that hard drive starts working for you, too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7934

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Aww man!
That is so horrible.
):
I'm sorry for everything that is happening.
):
Here, I'll pm you to help you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5765

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:28 pm

i hope she get well soon Sad
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8679
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Dude I hope your mom gets better. I know the pain of a close relative being really sick so I feel your pain. I hope everything turns to the better and good luck in this troublesome time
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5884

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Hope everything gets settled out. I being one of your fanboyz is sad to hear you won't be making videos. :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7106

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Hope everything gets settled out. I being one of your fanboyz is sad to hear you won't be making videos. :'(

Agreed lol. Also sorry about your mom what made your mom go on the tablets in the first place?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5172

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Beastof2000 wrote:

Agreed lol. Also sorry about your mom what made your mom go on the tablets in the first place?
It's in his opening post... xD
Anyway, the reason was her high blood pressure. Doctors don't hesitate when it comes to putting people on medication for it. In fact, I have medication for high blood pressure because it's a medical condition that I have. -Nods.-

@pdwinnall: I'm sorry to hear about your mother. It's very upsetting to have a close relative in the hospital. My older brother is actually in the hospital right now with an extensive strep infection in his left lung. He's been acting very awkward because of the medication that he's on, but he's getting better. Unfortunately, even if they release him, he'll still be on medication for a really long time. What he has is really hard to kill, and he could die from it.

In a way, it's like high blood pressure, except it's a rare, bacterial infection and not something most Americans have. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a "sucky" week..   What a "sucky" week.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What a "sucky" week..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Had a bad day...-
Jump to: