Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom

Go down 
+2
Nagi-Nagi
FlareZen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FlareZen

FlareZen

UT points : 5186

How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom Empty
PostSubject: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Ok this how it all started, when i went to da (Deivant art for short)site chat-room. i met this person. I won't say the person name, it just angers me. It's like a bottle of rage about to burst. He calls all pokemon useless, and only uses OU legends with few OU types. And always d/c when about to lose. This is one of the major reasons i left deviant art and that chat-room. Because of the prick that name won't be said. And calls anyone strategy stupid. That all i have to say, it was something i needed to let go of. And enjoy my time here, still have few good friends i knew from the site, that i battle outside this place.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6863

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm

That's the pure definition of an OU noob. Don't let him get to your head. There's plenty of other good people and battlers to talk to. Just forget about him and battle someone who actually thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
FlareZen

FlareZen

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:12 pm

I will try, this issue been bothering me all day.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

UT points : 6022

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Are you really mad that he uses OU? Jesus, some people just like OU. The DC part is *insert bad word here* on his part, but just because he uses OU? My god...

Jared Edit: Bleeped out bad word.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6262

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:02 am

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
That's the pure definition of an OU noob. Don't let him get to your head. There's plenty of other good people and battlers to talk to. Just forget about him and battle someone who actually thinks.

Can you please, for once, open your head to the existance of other tiers? All discussions regarding tiering systems I`ve seen so far have you saying "singles and OUs suck, Doubles and UU/NU are the way to go".
First of all, Singles is more about strategy, Doubles is more about team-building. In Doubles, you just gotta stick to 1 startegy(weather, TR, Tailwind etc) and stick to it, you can repeat the same moves against different opponents and if you are lucky enough, it will always work, check World Champioship matches and you`ll see what I mean

OU and UU are entirely different metagames, using OUs isnt the same as being a noob, in fact, it is quite tougher to be a good battler in OU than in UU. (Now, NU, I`ll grant you that, has to be by far the toughest tier to master). OU is a highly aggresive metagame, due to the amount of hard hitters there, Salamence, T-tar, Infernape, Metagross, Breloom, Gyarados, Latias, Heatran, Jirachi. The amount of offensive threats in OU is so big that it is impossible to handle them all at once, thus requiring the player to play around those he cant counter. UU is currently more of a stallish metagame, with the few powerful hitters getting outnumbered by the good defenders. Stopl flaming people for using OUs, you dont know the OU metagame, you dont know the singles metagame and you dont know the real process of thinking behind building a OU team.

Now, about the guy, if you asked for an OU battle, you should expect people to use OUs, you cant complain, thats like if you asked for a UU battle and you flamed the dude for using UUs when you used NUs. The DC is ****, I agree with you on that, but seriously, dont get all pissed off at people using OUs in a OU battle
Back to top Go down
FlareZen

FlareZen

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:16 am

Deadluiga wrote:
Are you really mad that he uses OU? Jesus, some people just like OU. The DC part is *bleep* on his part, but just because he uses OU? My god...

OU tier is not the major issue, its the person attitude to other players. This person more of a nit-picker.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8677
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:41 am

Hey people, He is not saying that all OU's suck and that UU/NU tier is the only good tier. I'm really sick of all these tier arguments everywhere. He is upset because the guy is purely a jerk and is to stubborn to acknowledge other pokes and keeps DCing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5698

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:45 pm

L wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:

Can you please, for once, open your head to the existance of other tiers? All discussions regarding tiering systems I`ve seen so far have you saying "singles and OUs suck, Doubles and UU/NU are the way to go".
First of all, Singles is more about strategy, Doubles is more about team-building. In Doubles, you just gotta stick to 1 startegy(weather, TR, Tailwind etc) and stick to it, you can repeat the same moves against different opponents and if you are lucky enough, it will always work, check World Champioship matches and you`ll see what I mean

OU and UU are entirely different metagames, using OUs isnt the same as being a noob, in fact, it is quite tougher to be a good battler in OU than in UU. (Now, NU, I`ll grant you that, has to be by far the toughest tier to master). OU is a highly aggresive metagame, due to the amount of hard hitters there, Salamence, T-tar, Infernape, Metagross, Breloom, Gyarados, Latias, Heatran, Jirachi. The amount of offensive threats in OU is so big that it is impossible to handle them all at once, thus requiring the player to play around those he cant counter. UU is currently more of a stallish metagame, with the few powerful hitters getting outnumbered by the good defenders. Stopl flaming people for using OUs, you dont know the OU metagame, you dont know the singles metagame and you dont know the real process of thinking behind building a OU team.

Now, about the guy, if you asked for an OU battle, you should expect people to use OUs, you cant complain, thats like if you asked for a UU battle and you flamed the dude for using UUs when you used NUs. The DC is ****, I agree with you on that, but seriously, dont get all pissed off at people using OUs in a OU battle

L :/ please don't talk to Nagi like that. I have battled him singles he is much scarier in singles then he is in doubles. Now about this whole issue. Just do what I do.... ignore that little prick and move on. He is one guy on the internet who needs to grow up and learn about other Tiers. Now don't start a flame war....and L calm down alittle. Nagi isn't out to say OU sucks he just doesnt like it nor does he like Sub and Fake out cause well those moves used can easily win a battle for someone
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6262

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Ok, if thats the case, then I`ll go ahead and apologize, its just that I hate when people say "he uses OU, so he must be an OU noob". If Nagi really does know about Singles and OU, I have nothing else but to apologize(even though I dont see how are Substitute and Fake out broken)
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5698

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I use Fake out and sub :/ idk either, but I noticed the first battle with Nagi I had if I didn't use sub I woulda lost

Let alone the people who use it to get down to a berry to make an easy sweep. Sub is a nasty move o-o; Fake out I guess is cause of the flinch
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

UT points : 6022

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:42 pm

If he wont check out other pokemanz and D/Cs then he is a real *bad word here*.

Edit Jared: Bad word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom   How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom Empty

Back to top Go down

How much i hate a person from deviant art chatroom
Page 1 of 1