Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams? ^^

Go down 
+14
Pialga93
Shnoogle
Evil
GaiaAero
Gir
frynaut
CaseyR
Schizzovism
cdplayar
ninjatreecko12
mrcatz
SoulSilverHeartGold
boris5000
Dwaggy.
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7942

Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams? ^^   Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:04 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I once had a dream where I woke up in the morning and decided to grab something out of a box under my bed, only to feel hundreds of little bugs crawling on my hand. I immediately ran out into my living room and saw that all around my house there were all of these little bugs crawling around everywhere, and even worse, the bugs were constantly growing! I immediately ran into my sisters room and closed the door. There were no bugs in her room (She's scared of bugs) except for one little spider on the wall. The spider then sprouted out extremely long legs and the dream ended. Neutral

I also have this dream that happens all of the time where I will fall from a great height, and when I hit the ground, I will wake up and my bed will be bouncing.
I love how Rose's room is a safe haven.
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Dreams? ^^   Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

I once dreamt that me and my friends went to an Atreyu gig. They came on but they sounded like 5 year olds, so we got up on stage, just before it went into riot and we took over the gig and played it in their place.

That was an awesome one.

The wierdest one I can remember is that I was being stalked by a small boy not unlike this one: Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 0
and my mum was taking me to my bass lesson when he'd jump onto my car door. We had the windows down, so I put it up and the boy got squished by the window and was just a bloody mess...
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7655

PostSubject: Re: Dreams? ^^   Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Randomer19934 wrote:
I once dreamt that me and my friends went to an Atreyu gig. They came on but they sounded like 5 year olds, so we got up on stage, just before it went into riot and we took over the gig and played it in their place.

That was an awesome one.

The wierdest one I can remember is that I was being stalked by a small boy not unlike this one: Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 0
and my mum was taking me to my bass lesson when he'd jump onto my car door. We had the windows down, so I put it up and the boy got squished by the window and was just a bloody mess...

kinky
Back to top Go down
toasatoshi3

toasatoshi3

UT points : 5161

PostSubject: Re: Dreams? ^^   Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

i once dreamt that i was fighting my self from 5th grade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams? ^^   Dreams? ^^ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams? ^^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Fun & Games :: Random-
Jump to: