Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well...this just became the worst day of my life..

Go down 
+4
mrcatz
Gir
Administrator
Sir Doof
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5702

Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. Empty
PostSubject: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:03 pm

:/ Well Beast go ahead and beat me up....I messed up on the solo...and cried my eyes out after all of it was over... only good thing about it was I didn't stop playing the solo...I got back where I was and played the rest perfect.... but still felt horrible after... then a certain person I wanted to talk to...and needed to be there...just ignored me and didn't say a thing... so yeah... worst day :/
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

UT points : 7425

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:07 pm

I think you need a serious vacation dude...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Uutton wrote:
I think you need a serious vacation dude...

what kind of vacation we talking?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:31 pm

A laid back trip to the Bahamas.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6266

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah, you stress up too much. You screwed up once, so what? Ive probably screwed up more times than I can count, life goes on, having to play a solo in front of everyone is by no means an easy task, at least you had the balls to try it, I assure you most people wouldnt dare, besides, you learn how people truly are when you face a bad situation...in the end, theres always something good out of every experience, dont worry, it will suck at first, but people will forget and before you know it, you`ll be laughing about it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:43 pm

That was an awesome reply L.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8681
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Don't worry man, people will forget. And as L said, it's one mistake, you'll get another chance again. Don't worry man things will look up
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5597

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:22 am

Just don't worry. I've played trombone for a year (it's not that easy) and had to play my first solo and I completly failed. Sad
Just don't stress out. L made a great reply and you should listen to it.
Who knows? You might actually laugh at that solo after you conquer your next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:24 am

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Just don't worry. I've played trombone for a year (it's not that easy) and had to play my first solo and I completly failed. Sad
Who knows? You might actually laugh at that solo after you conquer your next one. Smile

Yeah I had a few trombone solos and bombed them
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5597

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:27 am

mrcatz wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:

Actually after I failed my first solo, I aced the rest of them and became the best Trombone player in 6th Grade!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:40 am

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:

Actually after I failed my first solo, I aced the rest of them and became the best Trombone player in 6th Grade!

Well I didn't do well on any of them Sad
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5886

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:42 am

Sad I didn't mean to sound so harsh on the other topic.
Uutton is right you do need a vacation in the Bahamas your just having
a lot of crises lately. I hope everything gets better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Sad I didn't mean to sound so harsh on the other topic.
Uutton is right you do need a vacation in the Bahamas your just having
a lot of crises lately. I hope everything gets better.

....there is another bad thing...my spring trip that passed was to the Bahamas...that I couldn't go on :/
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5886

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Sir Doof wrote:
....there is another bad thing...my spring trip that passed was to the Bahamas...that I couldn't go on :/
That sucks. Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Sir Doof wrote:
That sucks. Sorry man.

Don't be x_x
Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

UT points : 5515

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:20 pm

That kind of reminds me. When I was in 7th grade, I played for the School band. I played the Drum Sets for One Way, or Another. Everything was doing good. Flutes, Clarinets, Bass Guitar, and Tuba were all in sync. Trumpets were doing their thing. And even I was doing good. Until the near end. I had a drum solo that kept repeating. I missed like 7 or 8 measures, and screwed the whole song up. Once I ended, the band was still playing and I was think, "What the..." And they all looked at me. And all I could do was hide behind the Drum Set.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:53 pm

frynaut wrote:
That kind of reminds me. When I was in 7th grade, I played for the School band. I played the Drum Sets for One Way, or Another. Everything was doing good. Flutes, Clarinets, Bass Guitar, and Tuba were all in sync. Trumpets were doing their thing. And even I was doing good. Until the near end. I had a drum solo that kept repeating. I missed like 7 or 8 measures, and screwed the whole song up. Once I ended, the band was still playing and I was think, "What the..." And they all looked at me. And all I could do was hide behind the Drum Set.

Well...What I learned was never give up never hide if you mess up. Find where you left off and continue....its what i did and apparently I was a hit O-o; love finding this out the day after
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5991

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Aww, I'm so sorry, Timmy... Sad
But try not to worry about it. Just listen to L. He is very wise.

I'm sure you'll do great on your next one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...this just became the worst day of my life..   Well...this just became the worst day of my life.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well...this just became the worst day of my life..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Had a bad day...-
Jump to: