Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5318

Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" Empty
PostSubject: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Rover’s @First@ Fan Fiction ::: A Tale Of Mothim

This is my first fan fiction, so go sort of easy on me. ^^ I think it's pretty good, I'll add chapters frequently. So here we go! Very Happy

Exclamation Nothing in this fan fic should be tried at home. This is just a story.

Exclamation Please don't touch any wild animals you see.

Exclamation These warnings are pointless.

Last edited by Rover on Fri May 28, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Chapter ~~~ 1: The Blue Sky, No More Fame!

“Of all things, its beautiful!”

“I like it’s wings!”

“What kind of trainer could raise such a WONDERFUL pokemon?”

These words were bursting out of people’s mouths inside the Pokemon Show, for Jeffrey has finally raised his own amazing pokemon. Everyone was amazed. It was so beautiful. But Jeffrey felt something inside of his heart - it’s like without one little thing he wouldn’t had gotten this far.

“Hey, Jeffrey, your mom wants you!”

Jeffrey didn’t know who blurted it out but he didn’t care. He walked and saw his mom. She told him that they were moving to another place. Another place where the sky is blue, unlike this town. Another place where they can be free, unlike this town. But the one thing that was bad about moving was that Jeffrey wouldn’t be famous anymore. No one would know about his beautiful pokemon.

“I don’t want to move, mom!”

But his mom didn’t care. They were moving. Next thing he knew he was on a plane. He remembered his home town. How his house was next to a volcano. How the town was so horrible. But he liked it. He took his beautiful pokemon, Butterfree, with him. Yes, his beautiful pokemon was a Butterfree. And the little thing that helped him get this beautiful pokemon was, well, he didn’t know what it was. But he knew it was out there. Somewhere. But let’s be positive here!

So he was on the plane! Flying so high in the sky. He couldn’t believe it! The sky was so clear, the clouds looked like cotton candy! The sky was more blue than his bathroom wall! But then something hit him. It was so hard it felt like he would pass out! A big man was standing behind him. He held out his hand like he wanted something.

“Give me your prize, and I won’t have to give you a knuckle sub!” The man said those words. Jeffrey knew what he wanted now. He wanted his Butterfree!

“It’s knuckle SANDWHICH, you nub!” Jeffrey quickly blurted out those words, and he wish he could suck them back in. The man was about to beat up Jeffrey when suddenly-

Someone on the speaker came on. She asked a horrible question. “Does anyone here know how to… err… fly a plane?”
Everyone started to scream! The man pushed Jeffrey down and muttered some very strange words. Jeffrey was confused, but quickly knew what was happening. He stood up and ran towards a window. He saw a parachute lying on the floor and jumped out of the plane. Everyone gasped at this sight.

Jeffrey just jumped out of a plane.

“Mother… remember what I have done…”

Last edited by Rover on Sat May 29, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:49 am

Chapter ~~~ 2: Darker Than An Abyss

Now, nobody knew why Jeffrey had just jumped off the plane. But Jeffrey had a very clever plan. Since there was only 1 parachute on the plane, nobody else could jump out and try to do what Jeffrey is trying to do. Jeffrey could jump out of the plane and save himself. That's right, his plan was so selfish. He didn't really have a clever plan after all. He was just selfish and saved himself while everyone else would probably die.

He was falling through the air! When his feet touched earth he looked up. The plane was out of sight! Then he had just remembered something... HE FORGOT HIS BUTTERFREE! And even worse, he didn't know this town at all. He was lost and without his only pokemon.

"So, this is how it will be..."

He found a few Pokedollars on the ground and stayed at a hotel for the night. He was about to fall asleep when he heard foot steps coming towards his door. He tried to open the door to see what it was, but the door was stuck. He looked out the window and he saw nothing. All he could see was darkness. He heard something squeak...

He saw a shadow burst through the door. The thing hadn't opened the door, it just went through it. Jeffrey couldn't tell what it was, but it was big and looked like a shadow. It didn't have any arms, legs, eyes, or ears. It was just a big blob of shadow. He saw some sort of moth looking pokemon fly through the open window. He didn't even remember opening the window!

Something strange was going on. The moth pokemon quickly slashed the shadow and then the shadow turned into dust. The dust fell to the floor and it seemed like the dust wasn't really anything. He reached down and tried to touch the dust but his hand just went straight through the dust. The strange moth pokemon flew out the open window as fast as lightning.

He was very confused, but he just went to sleep.

"Jeffrey, please, don't fall for it. Take me as your pokemon... I am the one you need!"

"I... I... will take you... please... tell me... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:31 am

Chapter ~~~ 3: Mothim.

"I am Mothim, the moth pokemon!"

Jeffrey knew somewhat about Mothim. He knew it was really ugly to him, and he was used to beautiful pokemon. He was asleep while thinking about Mothim. When he woke up, he wasn't in the hotel anymore! He was in a hospital, and he suddenly knew why he was. He remembered last night, how he saw Mothim attack that shadow. That didn't happen in real life, it happened in his dream. He felt like someone or something was giving him a message. First, they did the dream, but Jeffrey didn't seem to understand. Next, they burned down the hotel! But what message were they giving him?

Suddenly, he saw a light beam through the hospital window. It made Jeffrey come right off his hospital bed. It levitated him all the way up and out of the hospital. His face was whiter than Santa Clause's beard! He was in the middle of the sky when a Mothim flew right in front of his face!

"Young Jeffrey... you do not need beautiful pokemon to succeed in life... just take me... now or never..."

Jeffrey didn't know what to do. He grabbed a Pokeball (that appeared in mid air for some reason) and threw it at the Mothim. He just caught the Mothim, and his quest was about to begin! He fell to the ground very slowly, not getting hurt at all. The Mothim came out of the Pokeball and started to explain something to Jeffrey. That the main point of this quest was that he has to work with an ugly pokemon, and find out that not all pokemon have to be beautiful.

So here is what Jeffrey had to do... he had to go 100 days with Mothim by his side, and try to win a Pokemon Contest with it on the 100th day. This would be a very hard quest, but Jeffrey was determined to do it for some reason. So this was the start of Day 1. But then he realized that he didn't have a house. Mothim said, "I will give you a house. Come with me, I'll show you the house."

The house was big, it had 2 stories and had pictures all over the walls. But the pictures were of Mothims. Jeffrey went upstairs and thought of what to do.

"Let's go to the Pokemart so we can buy some potions for you!"

Jeffrey and Mothim were on their way when they saw a very big and strong man. He said, "Pff... would you look at that sissy pokemon. I could defeat that in my sleep!"

Jeffrey was mad. He quickly said, "I challenge you to a one on one pokemon battle!"

The man's name was Franklin, but everyone just called him Frank. Frank sent out a Pikachu and Jeffrey looked at Mothim. Mothim flew in front of Pikachu and the battle was on! Pikachu used volt tackle on Mothim! Mothim quickly fell to the ground. Mothim got back up and used silver wind on Pikachu! Pikachu blew black and hit Frank.

"Watch it, Pikachu! That sissy pokemon is trying to trick you!"

But it was too late, Mothim used swift and defeated Pikachu. Frank looked down at the ground, kicked a rock, and walked away.

Jeffrey and Mothim went to the Pokemart and bought some potions. By the time they got home it was already night time. Day 1 was over with, and tomorrow it would be Day 2. As soon as Jeffrey shut his eyes, he remembered his family and the plane. What had happened to the plane? He wondered about it, and he knew what they were doing tomorrow. They were going to find out what happened to that plane.

Mothim slept under Jeffrey's bed. But Mothim could figure out what Jeffrey was thinking about. Mothim wasn't a normal pokemon...

"Jeffrey, that will be hard, but I'll do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
multirider049

multirider049

UT points : 6102

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Dude this fanfic is huge Surprised, add destruction on a rainy day somewhere ;d
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 pm

multirider049 wrote:
Dude this fanfic is huge Surprised, add destruction on a rainy day somewhere ;d
Huge? My friend that has made fanfics before gave me advice and said each chapter should be like 2 pages in MS word or something. :S But I just stuck with 1 page. Also, glad you liked it, but you could have said you liked it here, not on irc. > __ >
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7093

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm

It's ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"   Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim" Empty

Back to top Go down

Rover's First Fan Fiction: "A Tale Of Mothim"
Page 1 of 1