Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how is this fair?

Go down 
+11
SloSerge
Elfar
Shnoogle
Kanrik
Gir
Maki
Beastof2000
ninjatreecko12
mrcatz
boris5000
SoulSilverHeartGold
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7104

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 pm

This guy he was caught for cheating. Then he cried. The teacher felt "sorry" for him so she gave him all the answers. Just because he has a unibrow and he is mexican doesn't mean he should get all the answers (French test)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6211

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

okay, this really doesn't matter. Since tests are to test your own ability. I'm sure the teacher did not give him the answers to every answers. Just let it slide and focus on your studies.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8677
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 pm

boris5000 wrote:
okay, this really doesn't matter. Since tests are to test your own ability. I'm sure the teacher did not give him the answers to every answers. Just let it slide and focus on your studies.

yeah I agree. If the teacher gives all the answers then she should be fired. But you really should just worry about your test
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5593

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Just mind your own business.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5882

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:02 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Just mind your own business.
Agreed so what.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5170

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Actually... if the teacher did that for him, which I doubt since good teachers don't do that, the teacher probably did it for someone before. Don't worry about it if it doesn't concern you. I realize you might be a little annoyed because someone else may have gotten special treatment, but don't let it bother you. It really isn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Maki wrote:
Actually... if the teacher did that for him, which I doubt since good teachers don't do that, the teacher probably did it for someone before. Don't worry about it if it doesn't concern you. I realize you might be a little annoyed because someone else may have gotten special treatment, but don't let it bother you. It really isn't a big deal.

That's what excatly what I think.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6262

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 pm

See it this way: the more mediocre the people around you, the easier the competence will be in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14541
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Its called taking a bribe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7712

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am

Maybe the student had some dirt on the teacher =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6558

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Let me begin by saying that, a unibrow doesn't make a difference. He's the one who chooses not to shave it. Secondly, it's highly prejudice saying "Just because he is Mexican", as if it's a bad thing.

Now, onto my advice. The more you let such a thing bother you, the more it does. If you don't allow it to get to you, it won't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
boris5000

boris5000

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:18 am

Elfar wrote:
Let me begin by saying that, a unibrow doesn't make a difference. He's the one who chooses not to shave it. Secondly, it's highly prejudice saying "Just because he is Mexican", as if it's a bad thing.

Now, onto my advice. The more you let such a thing bother you, the more it does. If you don't allow it to get to you, it won't.

Lol no, never ever ever shave a unibrow... Plucking is better (and lasts longer!)
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 am

boris5000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:

Lol no, never ever ever shave a unibrow... Plucking is better (and lasts longer!)

You would know, wouldn't you? Razz
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5368

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 am

Elfar wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:

It's common sense...
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 am

SloSerge wrote:
Elfar wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:

It's common sense...

Yes, everyday, I walk around asking myself: "Hmm, if I, sometime in the distant future, grow a unibrow, should I shave, or pluck it?"
Back to top Go down
SloSerge

SloSerge

UT points : 5368

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 am

Elfar wrote:
SloSerge wrote:
Elfar wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:

It's common sense...

Yes, everyday, I walk around asking myself: "Hmm, if I, sometime in the distant future, grow a unibrow, should I shave, or pluck it?"

No but you do know that hair, any hair grows faster if you shave it instead of pluck it...
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 am

SloSerge wrote:
Elfar wrote:
SloSerge wrote:
Elfar wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:

It's common sense...

No but you do know that hair, any hair grows faster if you shave it instead of pluck it...

Still, shaving is easier, quicker, and often used instead.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 am

Elfar wrote:
SloSerge wrote:
Elfar wrote:
SloSerge wrote:
Elfar wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:

It's common sense...

Still, shaving is easier, quicker, and often used instead.

I for one, infact pluck my eyebrows (I'm such a metrosexual). Just trust me on this Elfarz, the minute you put razor to you eyebrows you will regret it, and it will become a waterfall of embarrassment. If this is going to be the only piece of advice that I will give you and that you will listen to. Pluck your eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 am

Who said I do anything to my eyebrows...? Well...they are a bit to full...Anyway, I was just talking about shaving the middle part, not the actually eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:04 am

Elfar wrote:
Who said I do anything to my eyebrows...? Well...they are a bit to full...Anyway, I was just talking about shaving the middle part, not the actually eyebrow.

That is what i was refering too... >.>
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 am

Just clarifying.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Elfar wrote:

What I meant is that is is a ESL.
Back to top Go down
Schizzovism

Schizzovism

UT points : 5240

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

Elfar, it is common sense that people should pluck, not shave, unibrows. They look so obvious when shaved, and it looks really horrible.
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5987

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Why are you guys having an argument about plucking or shaving unibrows?
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:09 am

Schizzovism wrote:
Elfar, it is common sense that people should pluck, not shave, unibrows. They look so obvious when shaved, and it looks really horrible.

*sighs* I haven't seen to many unibrows in my life, so I wouldn't know. Seriously, why does it matter so much? I picked the very first thing that came to mind, and I'm being judged because of it. At the time of writing it, plucking hadn't occurred to me. Would you like me to edit it? If not, then just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how is this fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is this fair?   how is this fair? Empty

Back to top Go down

how is this fair?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Had a bad day...-
Jump to: