Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is it time for a new brawl ?

Go down 
+8
frynaut
mrcatz
Gir
ExSolstice
lycan1998
Beastof2000
Maki
MissTayylor
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTayylor

MissTayylor

UT points : 5175

is it time for a new brawl ? Empty
PostSubject: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 pm

do yhu think its time they made a new super smash brothers ? ;
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5180

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am

My friend and I have discussed this many, many times. Nintendo will obviously wait until they make a new system because it's been following a pattern. N64/SSB, GC/SSBM, and Wii/SSBB.

If Brawl is boring you, and you aren't afraid to do it, do a little "editing." My friend will be doing that when the warranty on his Wii runs out. I just don't care enough to do it, or Sonic would be Shadow and Princess Peach would either be Colette from Tales of Symphonia or Estelle from Tales of Vesperia. >_<
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5892

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 am

Maki wrote:
My friend and I have discussed this many, many times. Nintendo will obviously wait until they make a new system because it's been following a pattern. N64/SSB, GC/SSBM, and Wii/SSBB.

If Brawl is boring you, and you aren't afraid to do it, do a little "editing." My friend will be doing that when the warranty on his Wii runs out. I just don't care enough to do it, or Sonic would be Shadow and Princess Peach would either be Colette from Tales of Symphonia or Estelle from Tales of Vesperia. >_<
I would have to agree with this^
Except for the part about texture hacks. I wouldn't try it because it could mess up your Wii.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
lycan1998

lycan1998

UT points : 5147

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 pm

I think we need to wait a year or two because, if they start making too many ssbb games in small periods of times the game could get boring. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ExSolstice

ExSolstice

UT points : 5223

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 am

Maki wrote:

+1209381 points for Tales of Series reference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ExSolstice
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6272

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Seems like Maki found the Tales fan she was looking from(I only playes Tales of Symphonia...and god was the sequel bad in comparison :/)
Back to top Go down
Maki

Maki

UT points : 5180

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 pm

ExSolstice wrote:
Maki wrote:

+1209381 points for Tales of Series reference.
Hooray. Another Tales fan.~ x3
Would you happen to be extremely mad at Namdai for not localizing Tales of Graces? I am. ._.

@Gir: Dawn of the New World was bad in comparison, but it does have some good qualities. For instance, it's so easy to abuse Marta's Mystic Arte in major boss battles. High amounts of damage and massive healing for your party members? It makes Album Atrum and Album Atrum 2 so easy (though using it is kind of cheap, so I prefer not to.)
Not to mention how Speed Cast skills stack... my Marta basically insta-casts Divine Saber and Prism Sword. xD
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

I hope not cuz I am running out of money. I thinkl that it needs to wait another year cuz I just don't think we're ready for a new SSB. It feels too early
Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

UT points : 5521

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Well, hacksers like me have Brawl+, PSA, and models such as Lloyd, Zero, Ichigo, Rotom, Cole McGrath(YES!!!), and Kid Goku to swap with other chareacters. And I say, this is technically a new brawl for hackers, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
cater

cater

UT points : 6024

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

It's not time for an SSB, Nintendo will wait for the next console. You know, it's really hard to make a game like this and i'm sure that Nintendo will try to solve the lag problem for the following one.

As for being bored, try to play with your friend online, try out some glitches, new modes of gameplay, and if it doesn't help, then play with other games. After a time you will miss SSBB and you will return to play this masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
toasatoshi3

toasatoshi3

UT points : 5161

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 am

maybe they could make a deluxe virsion with new players
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7655

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 am

nintendo needs individual servers for each game

Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

UT points : 5167

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 pm

I think that a while after the 3DS release, Nintendo should work on a new smash brothers for that. With the 3DS' new download service that Nintendo is promising, there could even be DLC.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7655

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 pm

They're working on it already lol
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

UT points : 5167

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 am

Evil wrote:
They're working on it already lol
Where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it time for a new brawl ?   is it time for a new brawl ? Empty

Back to top Go down

is it time for a new brawl ?
Page 1 of 1