Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5985

Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! Empty
PostSubject: Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!   Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Here, i decided i might as well make a transforming smeargle lead, so here goes nothing.

Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! Anime235

Smeargle@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Naive/Hasty
Evs: 252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 Def( Hp evs are the only ones that carry over after transform)
Moves
~Transform
~Trick
~Spore
~Lunar Dance/U-turn/ Destiny Bond

Yeah, depending on the lead you either Trick them the Scarf if you predict taunt, and spore if you know its going to OHKO you with a move so you can sleep the lead and manage to escape as he switches. You can come in later on any pokemon, preferably a wall so that you can survive if they attack or the pokemon you sleeped, and trick, then transform. This is probably a extremely risky set and peraonally would do a lot better in something like UU, but it dose suprise people if you get the strategy off especially since no one predicts Transform.
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5875

PostSubject: Re: Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!   Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm

xD this might work if it's executed with perfection. Though it's pretty gimmicky. I would advice not using this in a standard battle unless you and your opponent agree to using gimmicky sets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!   Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 pm

i know what you mean but actually it dose do a fairly good job of taking out leads at least. I always thought that smeargel should be UU, but apprently its move knowing cabability stops it from being UU despite being fairly useless in the OU metagame except as a gimmick. still, if you can predict well and hope that taunters like Azelf and Areodactyl dont go for fire blast or rock slide, it can pull off its strategy since no one looks at transform as the move i will use.
Back to top Go down
AnjuTehDarkBunny

AnjuTehDarkBunny

UT points : 5234

PostSubject: Re: Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!   Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 am

um.. ive seen and used a trasnforming smeargle, and the evs seem right, but i believe leftovers as an item would be better, and attacks should be: spore,block,imprison,and transform.
So you spore them, block them, imprison, then transform into them, but they cant switch or attack
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!   Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:36 pm

i have tried the set out myself and i was basically OHKO or taunted everytime aside from my one face off with another smeargle, who simply spored me and started spiking. Because of smeargles low speed and the huge amount of leads using taunt or fake out strategies, this simply isnt plausible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!   Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel! Empty

Back to top Go down

Due to the horrible ditto lead, Presenting transforming Smeargel!
Page 1 of 1