Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cascade Badge - OPEN

Go down 
+8
FlareZen
Sunset_Michael
satisuicune
Temius
dragonmxz
Momo
SoulSilverHeartGold
Daiko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

UT points : 5262

The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Exactly I spent a good bit of time on my team and my friend uses Pokesav but we still get the same results battling soif you're so bothered go to projectpokemon.com and download pokesav
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sunsetmichael
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6619

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Sunset_Michael wrote:
Its not hard to make a decent team me and my friend made one in about 1/2 hour (well picked the pokemon then I made movesets) but still its not hard to make one

Excatly, Momo if you keep on overeacting on making a team you will get banned for 1 week. Also I only agree to do po if you only have it. But you only have 1 team on wifi. Even thought you dont have pokesav, you can ev your pokemon. Alot of people take their time to ev their pokemon. But your too lazy. You just need vitamins and power items.

im not gonna ev pokemon just for one freakin battle and u insulted me for using OUs
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7114

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Momo wrote:
Sunset_Michael wrote:
Its not hard to make a decent team me and my friend made one in about 1/2 hour (well picked the pokemon then I made movesets) but still its not hard to make one

Excatly, Momo if you keep on overeacting on making a team you will get banned for 1 week. Also I only agree to do po if you only have it. But you only have 1 team on wifi. Even thought you dont have pokesav, you can ev your pokemon. Alot of people take their time to ev their pokemon. But your too lazy. You just need vitamins and power items.

im not gonna ev pokemon just for one freakin battle and u insulted me for using OUs

A lot of people battle standard -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Momo wrote:
Sunset_Michael wrote:

A lot of people battle standard -_-
standard?
Back to top Go down
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Well if you make a good team and Ev it then you'll have a good team for the rest of your WiFi battles or use the PokeSav to take 10 mins to make a whole team ev'd and all
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5612

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:04 pm

It's not like you'd never use this team again. This way you'll have another team that you can use in other situations. It's always good to have different tier teams
Back to top Go down
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Thank you for backing us up Temius (cool name by the way)
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Temius wrote:
It's not like you'd never use this team again. This way you'll have another team that you can use in other situations. It's always good to have different tier teams

yeah once I finish eving a team I'm starting a new one. I am constantly making teams whiel I'm ev training.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Your welcome, but the name was all kanrik's idea
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 pm

it just tier resrtictoins are one of the gayist thing in a leage
Back to top Go down
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm

No there not they stop people from basically getting the closest to Ubers then just using them to thrash people it's basically for newcomers who have no idea plus they still nearly always lose
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:17 pm

just let me battle you already
Back to top Go down
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Well Momo you'll have to wait until I battle SSHG on monday
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 pm

why
Back to top Go down
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Because he has kind of given up battling you after you're reluctence to follow the rules
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm

im following the rules i just dont like them
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:35 pm

great =now he logged off
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Momo wrote:
great =now he logged off
I'm still on I'm just away. No double post please.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Momo wrote:
great =now he logged off
can i battle u now
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:
great =now he logged off
can i battle u now

Like Michael said I have given up on you. Please make a team on wifi that is "standard" because I only battle people on PO if they dont hve wifi. But since your too lazy to make a team you have to wait. Also if you have me so much go to another gym but you have to get this badge to go the E4. But you can hold this gm for a while. Also can a mod add the rule to my Personal Rules.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:
great =now he logged off
can i battle u now

Like Michael said I have given up on you. Please make a team on wifi that is "standard" because I only battle people on PO if they dont hve wifi. But since your too lazy to make a team you have to wait. Also if you have me so much go to another gym but you have to get this badge to go the E4. But you can hold this gm for a while. Also can a mod add the rule to my Personal Rules.
well i dont have all o us and i cant get the pokemon i want without saving even if i could i dont wanna spend 6 hours breeding to get the right nature
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 6002

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm

wait if i need two in BL, UU, and NU, dose that mean i cant use OU at all? that sucks.... well if im following this rule i hope you are too.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 pm

ok so i cant use any ous however u get to thats totally not unfair
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

you guys are being unbearably naive. You need 2 pokemon OUT OF THOSE GROUPS, meaning you could have 2 bl, or 1 uu and 1 nu, and that would satisfy the conditions
Back to top Go down
FlareZen

FlareZen

UT points : 5196

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 pm

It's not hard to get right nature/Iv's, look it up in serebii or some other pokemon site.
And there are people that are, tired of Standard OU battles. And am one of them of course. Building a team is simple. me and my friends have over 60+ pokemon that are ev trained. I think my friend has over 120 or more ev trained. only have 67 pokemon ev trained so far.

Anyway if you don't like the personal rules. That's too bad, you can go to another one instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cascade Badge - OPEN   The Cascade Badge - OPEN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cascade Badge - OPEN
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next