Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7718

Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) Empty
PostSubject: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:08 pm

OK so I have 2 UU teams that I play with successfully on Shoddy and I would verrrryyyy much appreciate it if someone would sav them for me.

However, because many people on these forums will read this, some of who are in the League and thus are my opponents, I am not going to post the teams here, but I will instead send you a PM of all the requirements you need to sav the team for me. If you do this, I have an EV trained legit Gengar that I will give to you, and if you want something else, like a Pokémon breed for you, I will do my best to make it happen Smile

Here is the Gengar -

Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) 94@ Any item that I have (Leftovers, type resist berries, Life Orb, Specs etc...)
4 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Modest Nature... +Special Attack, -Attack
#Shadow Ball
#Focus Blast
#Thunderbolt
#Hypnosis

It has 28 IVs in Special Attack, 31 in Speed, and I'm not sure what the other ones are =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5998

Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

i can do it, as long as you tell me all the Legit Ivs you want.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

OK but will you promise me that you will not tell your players or other people what my team is?

And thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 pm

yes, even tho i despratley want to, i wont because im honest. Be warned, if you happen to battle me,( unlikely since i suck at UU to a cetain degree) i will use the info aginst you.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

kk thanks man, I appreciate it a lot Smile

I'll send you a PM, but it may take a while lol
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

ok, since im lazy, itll take me probably a day to sav. BTW, i thought you could sav?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm

my computer that was compatible with AR is permanently broken, and my AR also broke like 6 months ago so I can do it on my mom's computer, either
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm

wow, i dont even use an AR, i just use Pokemon Trainer Roberts method, which dose tak a little while.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 pm

What method is that?
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm

This.

You have to go to youtube to get all the links.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 pm

what do you think of it? it really dose work.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Seems a bit long, sending only 1 Pokémon at a time, but pretty cool, actually.

I'm going to try right now, lol
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6838

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah, I think me and Rob got that site at the same time, but I just couldn't be bothered to use it Razz

I might do it on occasion when I need a decent Ditto or something like that..
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)   Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to be demanding, but I could use some saving for the Premier League :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Strategies and Guides :: Cheats-
Jump to: