Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Reach ; Who's interested?

Go down 
+5
lueroi
dragonmxz
Gir
Randomer19934
Rover
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5328

Halo Reach ; Who's interested? Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm

So... I've preordered Halo Reach, I enjoy the halo games. Who else has preordered/going to preorder/going to buy Halo Reach? I think this game will be great! Smile
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

I couldn't agree with you more if I tried. I love Halo games and this one looks to be by far the best yet. I pre-ordered it about two months ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6261

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 pm

After the rather bitter experience I had with MW2, Im gonna rent first, but after seeing Forge World, theres a 99.9% chance of me buying
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah, MW2 has nothing on Halo. I mean on MW2, you just run out, die, spawn, repeat. With little to know chance of fighting back, but on halo you can at least put up a fight. Plus, as you say, Forge World. Custom games will never be the same again. Razz
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5991

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 pm

i personally dont have a opinion on halo games, but i do agreew ith the MW2 thing, as while it is realistic, that also means you bascially play hide and seek. whoever finds the other first wins. whereareas in things like Halo and BFH even if you are suprised its not unwinnable if your skilled.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 am

dragonmxz wrote:
i personally dont have a opinion on halo games, but i do agreew ith the MW2 thing, as while it is realistic, that also means you bascially play hide and seek. whoever finds the other first wins. whereareas in things like Halo and BFH even if you are suprised its not unwinnable if your skilled.

Umm, MW2 is as realistic as a flying hippo made of gummy bears with claws made of wet paper and a Doritos heart.
The ARs have barely any recoil except in the F2000 case.
Commando lets you survive fall from 500 feet and still run like the devil
The UMP is pretty much a mini Sniper
Shotguns can get hitmarkers close range
You can run with a Barret, a Javelin, a C4 pack, 2 stun/flash grenades and an M9 with 90 spare rounds lifting them like a feather(the M9 is assuming you use last stand)
Akimbo Shotguns(would blow your arms)
Bullets never drop(mainly because the game doesnt use actual bullet info, but hitscans)
No sway on anything but Snipers and Handgun(except for thr tiny sway of the AK47 with any attachment but ACOG)
You can fire an Barret .50 Cal in all stances(realistically, you could only fire it while prone, I mean, have you seen the recoil of that thing?)
Back to top Go down
lueroi

lueroi

UT points : 5355

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm

i like the forge world u can build maps like blackout and sadbox and drive forklifts

im with you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lueroi?blend=1&ob=4
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

UT points : 5788

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am

Me & my brother are DEFINATLY going to get it!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

UT points : 5544

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 pm

This photo is all I have to say

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PTRobert0716
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5601

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Gir wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:

Umm, MW2 is as realistic as a flying hippo made of gummy bears with claws made of wet paper and a Doritos heart.
You can run with a Barret, a Javelin, a C4 pack, 2 stun/flash grenades and an M9 with 90 spare rounds lifting them like a feather(the M9 is assuming you use last stand)
Bullets never drop(mainly because the game doesnt use actual bullet info, but hitscans)
No sway on anything but Snipers and Handgun(except for thr tiny sway of the AK47 with any attachment but ACOG)
You can fire an Barret .50 Cal in all stances(realistically, you could only fire it while prone, I mean, have you seen the recoil of that thing?)
I think he was just talking about the weapon damage
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Temius wrote:
Gir wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:

I think he was just talking about the weapon damage
Note the bold parts+the fact you can survive a Barret shot(the bullet size of that thing is huge, google it)
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7711

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Yeah, MW2 is very unrealistic. However, that's what makes it so fun to play. Without rocket launcher secondaries, fun perks like Marathon, and the ability to run around attempting to quick scope make the game very enjoyable. If it was realistic, then it definitely wouldn't be what lots of people are talking about right now.

I for one, am not going to buy it... I probably would consider if I actually had an XBox lol

Oh, and Randomer, you say that Cod Mod 2 gameplay is pretty much run out and die, re-spawn, and repeat... I hate to say this, but if you are doing that then you aren't very good =/
Cod is a game where you can either go all out with Marathon/Lightweight/Ninja or Commando and rush people or sit back a bit and cautiously work your way into the enemy's spawn, and if you do both of these in a strategic manner you will do well. I for one mostly do the latter, but If you are just rushing into a group of enemies with an RPD with Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim or something similar, you aren't going to have an easy time.
Try something like a Tar-21 with a silencer and Scavenger/Stopping Power or Cold Blooded/Ninja and a Semtex. If you pan your moves well and know how to advance well you will do very good. Also, sitting back doesn't mean camping because unless you are baiting someone (letting them see you, running around the corner, and then shooting them with your shotgun or something when they come chasing after you thinking you didn't see them) there is very little excuse for sitting in a corner.
Btw, if you think I'm a noob and don't know what I'm talking about my KDR is 1.53 (ask cd he is my friend on PSN) so I think I'm a relatively credible source =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach ; Who's interested?   Halo Reach ; Who's interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach ; Who's interested?
Page 1 of 1