Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Uutton's Legacy Tournament

Go down 
+25
Noble Roar
Neku
leafshadow
EnglishPlonker
Evil
dragonmxz
thunderXVIII
frynaut
ninjatreecko12
boris5000
Psyneko
Shnoogle
eaglehawks
Gir
Elfar
mrcatz
Darkravenn12
cdplayar
oniongravy64
Pialga93
GaiaAero
FreaKaz0id
Momo
SoulSilverHeartGold
Kanrik
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6393

The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Gir wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-

Your banner is more retarded than his.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.
His was also taking a shot at TJ.

Jealous of what?
That you drew up a stupid looking banner in Paint in what, 5 seconds?
You're not being funny.
Nice job giving Kanrik an afro btw.
And who cares if he's taking a shot at TJ. At this point, we could care less

Game, set and match

Not really...
Neutral
I'd take mien off if Kanrik or Dan were offended by it, and I was jsut trying to have a few laughs.
Neutral
Just noticed, but we're are trolling.
Razz

Fail attempt at trying to have a "few" laughs buddy.
And we're trolling?
Lmfao. No, you're the only one trolling here with that immature banner
Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

UT points : 5517

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Please no arguments right now...
Even so, it's kinda lame when he puts us down after 2 years of practicly worshiping him. Heck, we tried to make a tourney to commemerate him, but nope. Forget it. He doesn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14547
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:43 pm

frynaut wrote:
Even so, it's kinda lame when he puts us down after 2 years of practicly worshiping him. Heck, we tried to make a tourney to commemerate him, but nope. Forget it. He doesn't care anymore.
To be honest, some of us wondered if he ever really did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
thunderXVIII
Admin
Admin
thunderXVIII

UT points : 9830

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:56 pm

No ......just No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marcous5
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8683
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:00 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Gir wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.

Jealous of what?
You're not being funny.

Game, set and match

Not really...
Neutral
I'd take mien off if Kanrik or Dan were offended by it, and I was jsut trying to have a few laughs.
Neutral
Razz

And we're trolling?

Stop it both of you. remember we're mad at TJ not each other.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7110

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 pm

mrcatz wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Gir wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.

Jealous of what?
You're not being funny.

Game, set and match

Not really...
Neutral
Neutral
Razz

And we're trolling?

Stop it both of you. remember we're mad at TJ not each other.

They fight a lot -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5998

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote :
I love you all. I will miss every single one of you.

Thanks for making my forum experience a FREAKING AWESOME one!

-Uutton

So i guess all of this is just a lie. But, life goes on, and you have to remember, Uuttons only human, not some idol or whatever. You have to remeber that when you watched his youtube videos, he never showed his badside because he was supposed to make this entertaining.

And if you want, you can flame him on his other accounts.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7938

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:

They fight a lot -_-

I still love him <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5748

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 pm

frynaut wrote:
He could be a cool guy but he wasn't a God.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7651

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:45 pm

eaglehawks wrote:

he decides to eradicate himself of the interwebs, but the text is enough to prove that he doesn't care.

He did the right thing.
I think he realized how much of a douchebag he was to you people, and just wanted to leave without apologizing and become a even bigger douchebag.
Douchebags dont realize this.

Of course, how could our hero possibly keep up with us with his busy lifestyle consisting of stealing from children, playing video games all day, and not doing school work hard work and accomplishment, fulfilling people, and being a successful person, enough to even have his name etched into your memory.

or people found out he played pokemon in high school and bullied him or something, it'd be funny though if he had a big ego because he gets subscribers from 10-13 year olds, that'd be a big reason to even hate him more. :>

post sum theories guyz make this thread interesting king
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7718

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:

he decides to eradicate himself of the interwebs, but the text is enough to prove that he doesn't care.

He did the right thing.
I think he realized how much of a douchebag he was to you people, and just wanted to leave without apologizing and become a even bigger douchebag.
Douchebags dont realize this.

Of course, how could our hero possibly keep up with us with his busy lifestyle consisting of stealing from children, playing video games all day, and not doing school work hard work and accomplishment, fulfilling people, and being a successful person, enough to even have his name etched into your memory.

or people found out he played pokemon in high school and bullied him or something, it'd be funny though if he had a big ego because he gets subscribers from 10-13 year olds, that'd be a big reason to even hate him more. :>

post sum theories guyz make this thread interesting king

Haha Evil you're posts never disappoint me =]

I actually was wondering for a bit if his parents found out that he had a you tube and a forum and told him to stop or they would do something... like an ultimatum in a way. Probably not, but not a crazy theory at least =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5206

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm

I agree with Evil. Kinda with Bulldogs story (from a different forum). Someone found out he played pokemon in High School, and he was really scared that he might get beat up or somthing.

Doesn't affect me tho. I'm Asian, which is synonymous with Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

No, he was afraid of his parents finding out, so he quit.
I'll admit now, I am friends with both Dan and Mark on Facebook. TJ wouldn't add us.
I think that was because his parents would see, and then they would ask where he met us, and then his youtube would be discovered and it would be game over.

Although I think they knew he had a youtube, why else would he really need a capture card?
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5772

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:57 pm

eaglehawks wrote:
I agree with Evil. Kinda with Bulldogs story (from a different forum). Someone found out he played pokemon in High School, and he was really scared that he might get beat up or somthing.

Doesn't affect me tho. I'm Asian, which is synonymous with Pokemon
how would anyone find out at school?, he never showed himself, and closing his yt account would only make it more obvious, besides I have my own way of dealing with bullies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5206

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Good point, but why would his parents care about his Facebook? He's a legitimate teen in high school. I believe that entitles him to some privacy.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8683
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm

eaglehawks wrote:
Good point, but why would his parents care about his Facebook? He's a legitimate teen in high school. I believe that entitles him to some privacy.

but the parents have a teen in high school so that's there reason of invasion of privacy
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6564

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Kanrik wrote:
I'll admit now, I am friends with both Dan and Mark on Facebook. TJ wouldn't add us.
I think that was because his parents would see, and then they would ask where he met us, and then his youtube would be discovered and it would be game over.

Although I think they knew he had a youtube, why else would he really need a capture card?

He has a job, and, could buy it himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am

Elfar wrote:
Kanrik wrote:

He has a job, and, could buy it himself.
You don't think his parents didn't see it, when his Dad helped him build his "monster" computer
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am

Kanrik wrote:

LOL

So what?

Is it such a crime to play pokemon?
Back to top Go down
EnglishPlonker

EnglishPlonker

UT points : 6002

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 am

4-page Hater thread ftw, anywhom, i'm glad it's a standard now, but no doubts some will complain about OU-whoring throughout the tourney, but who cares Very Happy

And also, Tom's been a douchebag ever since he started the forums, it's weird how some people never noticed it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkProtector
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 am

EnglishPlonker wrote:

And also, Tom's been a douchebag ever since he started the forums, it's weird how some people never noticed it.

Wanted to point that out earlier, but didnt wanna get banned. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:01 am

Evil wrote:
Kanrik wrote:

LOL

So what?

Is it such a crime to play pokemon?
I'm talking about the capture card and youtube you idiot.
He isn't suppose to have a youtube account to begin with. I'm sure it would be fun how he met two random people from different places around the world since he met us through a site his parents pretty much banned him from.

Please think before you speak
Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

UT points : 5517

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:12 am

Kanrik wrote:

Now that you mention it... I'm starting to deny his reason of closing his youtube account. Why can't he just tell them, and see the results?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 am

frynaut wrote:
Kanrik wrote:

Now that you mention it... I'm starting to deny his reason of closing his youtube account. Why can't he just tell them, and see the results?
They are strictly anti-youtube, and they told him that from the start.
You really think he was gonna be exactly willing to tell him parents "yea, I completely decided you guys were wrong and I've been running a youtube account for 2 years..." I'm sure every loving parent wants to hear that.

Also, he fills up the time he used on youtube with online gaming, so its not like he is helping his case any.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7938

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:00 am

Pogeymans is srs bsns
TJ is a pussy,
half the crap on my YouTube I'm not sposed to put up.
My face?
No.
I give my facebook to random people, not sposed to, I do.
Neutral
He didn't have to be a big pussy and quit cause he wanted to not get caught.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   The Uutton's Legacy Tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Uutton's Legacy Tournament
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next