Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6199

Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Now I'm sure this topic would have popped up sooner or later - so idecided to take it up upon me.

Now, if my suspicions are correct - there are some budding youthful pokemon battlers here on the forums that obviously want to show their achievement - right? I personally may/may not contribute to the youtube channel - but I have been a part of a forumbased youtube channel, so i have some experience in how it can fail and thrive.

Now this is just a suggestion; instead of having each individual post a battle and titling it
Code:
{Momo}Wifibattle #2 vs World

The channel itself should endeavor to keep it as tidy as possible and perhaps title all videos as a collective rather than singular videos here and there.

Code:
WifiBattle 341: {SSHG} vs world
the latter making all wifi battles included so that we do not get countless videos titled as the former.

Obviously wifi battles should be narrated and in a good quality and a reasonable length.

Discuss anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14529
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Thats probably how things were going to be done anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Now I'm sure this topic would have popped up sooner or later - so idecided to take it up upon me.

Now, if my suspicions are correct - there are some budding youthful pokemon battlers here on the forums that obviously want to show their achievement - right? I personally may/may not contribute to the youtube channel - but I have been a part of a forumbased youtube channel, so i have some experience in how it can fail and thrive.

Now this is just a suggestion; instead of having each individual post a battle and titling it
Code:
{Momo}Wifibattle #2 vs World

The channel itself should endeavor to keep it as tidy as possible and perhaps title all videos as a collective rather than singular videos here and there.

Code:
WifiBattle 341: {SSHG} vs world
the latter making all wifi battles included so that we do not get countless videos titled as the former.

Obviously wifi battles should be narrated and in a good quality and a reasonable length.

Discuss anyway.
Yes exactly.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5701

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Sorry, but I don't fully understand. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)
Page 1 of 1