Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing Natures

Go down 
+2
Momo
Pialga93
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5776

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm

So I have bread about 2 boxes of heracrosses, but none of them have came out the nature I am trying to get(jolly). I am using a male jolly heracross wearing a power anklet with a jolly ditto with an everstone(it was saved), I think this a little unlikely for just bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6619

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
So I have bread about 2 boxes of heracrosses, but none of them have came out the nature I am trying to get(jolly). I am using a male jolly heracross wearing a power anklet with a jolly ditto with an everstone(it was saved), I think this a little unlikely for just bad luck.
Maybe you need a legit ditto i can trade you one
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Pialga93 wrote:

Eh if you want a cetain nature, then that's the one that won't show. It took over 60 venamoth before I got a timid one
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:

Eh if you want a cetain nature, then that's the one that won't show. It took over 60 venamoth before I got a timid one
and you used an everstone?
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7114

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Momo wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:

If you catch one you have a legit one -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

UT points : 6562

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

the game hates you
it's the only explanation

don't worry
my game hates me too
It's hiding from me
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Momo

Momo

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:

If you catch one you have a legit one -_-
Um what
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7722

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 am

From personal experience, using any Pokémon to pass a trait that has been created using Pokésav does not work. The Ditto has to be caught in the wild for the Everstone to pass the Nature down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Pialga93

Pialga93

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm

ok well, I had put the everstone on heracross but it still doesn't work, then I just swapped the ditto for another female heracross and it works now Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
ok well, I had put the everstone on heracross but it still doesn't work, then I just swapped the ditto for another female heracross and it works now Neutral
I could have traded you a legit ditto i have one for every nature
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7114

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Momo wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
I could have traded you a legit ditto i have one for every nature

Immm aren't all dittos legit Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

Passing Natures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Natures   Passing Natures Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing Natures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-