Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something new for y'all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5211

Something new for y'all Empty
PostSubject: Something new for y'all   Something new for y'all EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Yup. I decided to be bored and come up with new sets for UU.

Lopunny@Iron Ball
Klutz/Careful
252 HP/188 Sp Def/68 Spe
-Mirror Coat
-Return
-Substitute/Toxic
-Baton Pass/Protect

I decided to take some suggestions from friends and make a good Mirror Coat Pokemon. And here it is.

Lopunny's somewhat usable defensive prowess is overlooked and overshadowed by Lopunny's even better Baton Passing skills. This set takes a good spin on Lopunny's defense. The combo of Klutz and Iron Ball is a good safety measure against Trickers and prevent them from Tricking you. the EVs allow Lopunny to survive a Choice Specs Psychic from Alakazam (I know that this isn't what I'm suppose to be addressing to). Even with that said, this shows that Lopunny can stand a lot of Special Sweepers. Mirror Coat is the focus point of this team while return gives Lopunny some STAB to work with. Now the last two movesets totally depend on your situation. Lopunny can play partial support with Substitute and Baton Pass. It can also sub, allowing the substitute to take damage but with Mirror Coat still striking back. The second one is a partial Stall, dealing with bulkier Specials, such as Milotic, which has average Sp. Att which when Doubled off of a Pokemon with good Special Defense, it'll be able to Recover, which is the damnation of this set. Unless you have something that can take care of Milotic, this will wear Milotic down in no time.
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5729

PostSubject: Re: Something new for y'all   Something new for y'all EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 am

you should put schwicherro somewhere there otherwise carring iron ball is pointless it should have something like this
lagging tail-it makes foe always go last regardles to speed(works better against trick roomers)
mirror coat
return
baton pass/protect-run/see whats comming
schwicherro-make sweepers useless
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5211

PostSubject: Re: Something new for y'all   Something new for y'all EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 am

There's a reason why Switcheroo isn't on this set. This isn't meant to Trick, but rather anti-trick, to Trick against Trickers such as Alakazam, who also happens to be a Special Sweeper, but it sounds rather enticing. If Alakazam gets Lagging Tail, though I'm not too sure about it, it will move last, making Lopunny's Mirror Coat go first, though I could be wrong, since they[Smogon] say it will move last as long as the moves are in the same priority bracket.

So now it's:

Lopunny@Lagging Tail
Klutz/Careful
252 HP/188 Sp.Def/ 68 Spe
-Mirror Coat
-Return
-Substitute/Toxic/Switcheroo
-Baton Pass/Protect
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6572

PostSubject: Re: Something new for y'all   Something new for y'all EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:39 am

eaglehawks wrote:
There's a reason why Switcheroo isn't on this set. This isn't meant to Trick, but rather anti-trick, to Trick against Trickers such as Alakazam, who also happens to be a Special Sweeper, but it sounds rather enticing. If Alakazam gets Lagging Tail, though I'm not too sure about it, it will move last, making Lopunny's Mirror Coat go first, though I could be wrong, since they[Smogon] say it will move last as long as the moves are in the same priority bracket.

So now it's:

Lopunny@Lagging Tail
Klutz/Careful
252 HP/188 Sp.Def/ 68 Spe
-Mirror Coat
-Return
-Substitute/Toxic/Switcheroo
-Baton Pass/Protect
mirror coat goes after zam's attack
and yeah switcheroo would be better
sure it helps against anti-trickers, but lopunny loses it's best stat in the process
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something new for y'all   Something new for y'all Empty

Back to top Go down

Something new for y'all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: