Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to the starters

Go down 
+7
Pialga93
Momo
leafshadow
cdplayar
SoulSilverHeartGold
Temius
Evil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6617

What happened to the starters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Dude check achieved news and I don't see it
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7720

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 pm

OK so this is what you need to do...

Go to Serebii.net

Click Enter Site

Scroll down to the second Celebi (It's in the middle of the page)

Right above that Celebi is a little Oval called "Images Within"... Click that and you will see them

I'm pretty sure that these are fake, though, because they appear to be on drawing paper and even though the one guy on Serebii who claimed to draw the pics may be lying, I doubt he is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7112

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
OK so this is what you need to do...

Go to Serebii.net

Click Enter Site

Scroll down to the second Celebi (It's in the middle of the page)

Right above that Celebi is a little Oval called "Images Within"... Click that and you will see them

I'm pretty sure that these are fake, though, because they appear to be on drawing paper and even though the one guy on Serebii who claimed to draw the pics may be lying, I doubt he is.

It is fake but I know the Grass's second evolution will look similar since the anime scan had the same body shape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

OK WHAT THE IMAGES THING JUST APPEARED RANDOMLY SERIOUSLY IT JUST HAD THE VIDEO THING BEFORE
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Momo wrote:
OK WHAT THE IMAGES THING JUST APPEARED RANDOMLY SERIOUSLY IT JUST HAD THE VIDEO THING BEFORE

Momo stop doing caps everytime you get mad it makes me want to start a flame war >.<

Anyways if you can't find it then that is your loss.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:42 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:

Momo stop doing caps everytime you get mad it makes me want to start a flame war >.<

No seriously though thats creepy oh btw its fake and for the water and grass they used the scan to make it seem real
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7653

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Neutral How can you guys not see that its horrible.

1st 2nd 3rd (3rd isnt as appealing, but the other pokemon were) were best, since they actually look like fighting things, not some random cute **** you'd find out of a children lunch box.

Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:

No seriously though thats creepy oh btw its fake and for the water and grass they used the scan to make it seem real

I know, I get say they probably would look similar -_- Also that's not creepy that's just a show of anger.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:

I know, I get say they probably would look similar -_- Also that's not creepy that's just a show of anger.

And sure ruin the surprise and excitement of playing something by spoiling yourself.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7940

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

*clap*
affraid
You found it.
Here's a cookie.

BTW Serebii confirmed all the scans were fake on twitter.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:

No it was creep how it just appeared
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 pm

cdplayar wrote:
*clap*
affraid
You found it.
Here's a cookie.

Neutral

Yeah I know and they wrong it on the page too. That's why I said the Grass starter's one might look similar, yesh no one listens -_-
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6219

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:52 pm

cdplayar wrote:
*clap*
affraid
You found it.
Here's a cookie.

Neutral

Yeah I know and they wrong it on the page too. That's why I said the Grass starter's one might look similar, yesh no one listens -_-

You know what, get used to it. Because it's how the forums work. Anything clever is drowned out by idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Just like my posts Sad
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6219

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:

serebii.net wrote:
On Wednesday, these images leaked onto 2ch for the evolutions of Tsutaja, Pokabu & Mijumaru. Everyone was unsure about them until some user claimed he created them. However, with no evidence, we were all unsure as to whether they were real or fake. However, I have received confirmation that these Pokémon are in fact the evolutions of the starter Pokémon. While there's a slim chance that this is wrong, everything I have been told has turned out accurate thus far. We'll bring more as it comes. Click the spoiler tag to see the evolutions in case you didn't catch them on Wednesday.

Lrn2notfailandtryactproafterwards. (fail indicating your inabilty to navigate a website)

Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5705

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 pm

This is super funny. Dude...Momo...come on...it's not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Neku wrote:

the new starters are still horrible
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5705

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Evil wrote:
Neku wrote:

the new starters are still horrible
Word. When I was typing in what I just said I see the page filled with new posts lol. Jesus everyone posted a ton at once.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:30 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:

serebii.net wrote:
On Wednesday, these images leaked onto 2ch for the evolutions of Tsutaja, Pokabu & Mijumaru. Everyone was unsure about them until some user claimed he created them. However, with no evidence, we were all unsure as to whether they were real or fake. However, I have received confirmation that these Pokémon are in fact the evolutions of the starter Pokémon. While there's a slim chance that this is wrong, everything I have been told has turned out accurate thus far. We'll bring more as it comes. Click the spoiler tag to see the evolutions in case you didn't catch them on Wednesday.

Lrn2notfailandtryactproafterwards. (fail indicating your inabilty to navigate a website)

Ive already seen that :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the starters   What happened to the starters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the starters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2