Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metagame changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5777

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 pm

So with all the new TM's, moves, breeding move, dream world abilities, and other changes how do you think the metagame will change and what new strategies will you see?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7723

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

I see bulky offense easily becoming the most dominant play style for the simple fact that so many of the new Pokémon are incredibly strong, have very high HP, and passable defenses but completely horrid speed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5613

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm

I think people might start using dream world claus. to prevent people from using abilities like drought and drizzle
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7656

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
I see bulky offense easily becoming the most dominant play style for the simple fact that so many of the new Pokémon are incredibly strong, have very high HP, and passable defenses but completely horrid speed.

oh great, this is gonna be a campy Smile

and BORING and SLOW

smogon needs to stop making movesets asap, im getting tired of them controlling everything

let the stupidity and creativity of 13 year olds figure things out for themselves, it will come out more fun, than random generic garbage taken off other people who 'research' movesets
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5211

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 pm

One new metagame change that is probably the antithesis of Gen IV is the complete disusage of Stealth Rock.
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5777

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
yeah I see trick room being a much bigger threat now, but maybe salamence may be a released from uber.(I want it)

Temius wrote:
I think people might start using dream world claus. to prevent people from using abilities like drought and drizzle
I don't see why they would, I love the new abilities.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7723

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Evil: Smogon doesn't control everything at all. People follow their tiers because they are well made, and if you don't want to use their movesets then don't. And keep in mind that the majority of Smogon users who actually do the Pokémon analysises are 15+ years of age
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7656

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Evil: Smogon doesn't control everything at all. People follow their tiers because they are well made, and if you don't want to use their movesets then don't. And keep in mind that the majority of Smogon users who actually do the Pokémon analysises are 15+ years of age

I dont, what do you want me to do, I can sit here and complain, and I know it wont do anything.

I'm just saying. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metagame changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metagame changes   Metagame changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Metagame changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: