Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black and White question

Go down 
+7
ninjatreecko12
yoshibreathesfire
Pialga93
Shnoogle
Temius
mrcatz
Tylerr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

UT points : 5162

Black and White question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:45 am

Look guys,
the question at hand has been answered, so let's put a stop to this.
This will be my last post on this thread, and hopefully it will be the same for everybody else.
Oh and since this is my last post on this thread, don't respond to me in an attempt to get me to post more.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5607

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Look guys,
the question at hand has been answered, so let's put a stop to this.
This will be my last post on this thread, and hopefully it will be the same for everybody else.
Oh and since this is my last post on this thread, don't respond to me in an attempt to get me to post more.
POST MORE! Jk
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7937

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey Temius, you told Boris to shut up, but also told him he can't tell you to be quiet. So YOU'RE God? Makes no sense.

Also, don't bother posting you opinions, as Boris said, nobody respects them cause all you do is post immature comments.

One last thing, Aidan, you're right. I just wanted my two cents in here. I'll stop posting here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5607

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Hey Temius, you told Boris to shut up, but also told him he can't tell you to be quiet. So YOU'RE God? Makes no sense.

Also, don't bother posting you opinions, as Boris said, nobody respects them cause all you do is post immature comments.

One last thing, Aidan, you're right. I just wanted my two cents in here. I'll stop posting here.
seriously, man. the topic is dead. I was being ironic you absolute braindead moron
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6216

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Temius wrote:
cdplayar wrote:

seriously, man. the topic is dead. I was being ironic you absolute braindead moron

You were being an absolute braindead moron.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14546
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:17 pm

I can feel the love in this place.
Although I will say that Temius, you need to start living by the saying "quit while you're ahead". I've read the entire topic and the funny thing is you act like you're right, and you are entilted to your own opinion (which yea, in a way you are), but no one wants to hear you're opinion when the topic on hand is whether pokemon can freaking follow you in Black and White. No one wants to hear how upset you are that Nintendo didn't do what you wanted. Hell, I hated most of Black and White until I actually played the game, and now I'm used to it and it isn't that bad at all. You need to stop spamming and starting conflicts, but I really don't feel like just telling you.

Since you are, by claim, a "former member" of the forums, you should know the rules well enough that I shouldn't have to tell you not to break them, but let me give you a heads up...

Quote :

1. NO SPAMMING
Spamming is pointless, stupid, and overall, very immature. These forums are here to bring us together as a community, not to be annoyed by immature members. I hope we can keep this place going with a mature attitude.

3. NO FLAMING
Just no flaming. Simple as that. Again, this reaches a solid 0 on the maturity scale. Almost the same as spamming, just don't do it.

4. NO HARASSMENT
None of "Dude, you stupid idiot, why did you do that" "Dude omg moron what the heck". No attacking other members is basically what this is trying to get across. We are a community, we respect each other.

13. TROLLING
We get it, you don't like that certain thing or maybe a particular group, we all do. That does NOT give you the excuse to go onto a topic about something you dislike just so you can post rude comments or talk down to the other member who do. This goes along with RESPECT. Be nice to each other.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Black and White question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black and White question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2