Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScizzorTrainer

ScizzorTrainer

UT points : 5445

B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead Empty
PostSubject: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:05 pm

So, after I was watching YT videos, I decided I should make a lead on my own, and this is what I came up with-Gigigear w/ leftovers
-Minus
-Modest
EVs: 255 special attack, 252 defense, 3 speed
Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Body Purge
Flash Cannon
Charge beam
This is the pokemon that the lead revolves around. The idea is to use body purge first, allowing the possible sweep, Then use charge beam to get special attack up a bit. Flash cannon is there for pokemon that resist electric attacks, and because it's still reliable for STAB.

Minun w/ Lum berry
-Minus
-Timid
EVs: 255 speed, 126 special attack, 128 special defense
Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Protect
Sing
Helping hand
One of the supports for the set, Specifically the one with more special defense EV's for possible survival. Protect the first turn so Gigigear's the only one able to be hurt, then sing/helping hand to cripple the biggest threat, or just helping hand to increase Gigigear's potential. As well as taking advantage of the abilities.

Plusle w/ Life orb
-Plus
-Timid
EVs: 255 special attack, 255 speed
Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Protect
Helping hand
Hidden Power Ice (I know some decent IV's for this)

Another assistant, but capable of holder her own incase minun is KO'd by another pokemon. Same first turn strategy, Only the next turn is either helping hand or assisting in attacking. Life orb just to help with the damage. HP ice, I don't know what pokemon are going to be in UU (I see gigigear as either being UU or BL) so I'm just packing it just incase.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6217

PostSubject: Re: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 pm

You have it completely wrong :/

You need Plusle out first, using Nasty Plot, with 2 walls, One using tail wind, the other using something like follow me, then you switch in gigigear and minun. Allowing Plusle to obtain the 1500 SPATK (with lifeorb) stabbing discharge. That is abuse.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7110

PostSubject: Re: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

boris5000 wrote:

You need Plusle out first, using Nasty Plot, with 2 walls, One using tail wind, the other using something like follow me, then you switch in gigigear and minun. Allowing Plusle to obtain the 1500 SPATK (with lifeorb) stabbing discharge. That is abuse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also your whole triple team is going to be raped by a single center quake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6217

PostSubject: Re: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
boris5000 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Magnet Rise :3 Then we go an NP Very Happy ehehehehe
Back to top Go down
ScizzorTrainer

ScizzorTrainer

UT points : 5445

PostSubject: Re: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

boris5000 wrote:
boris5000 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So magnet rise instead of body change? Alright, so I take it pidgeot for tailwind?
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7110

PostSubject: Re: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm

boris5000 wrote:
boris5000 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gravity. You now have a problem!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead   B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead Empty

Back to top Go down

B/W Plus/Minus triple abuse lead
Page 1 of 1