Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A final word

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5950

A final word Empty
PostSubject: A final word   A final word EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 am

To be honest, I kind of doubt anyone will really ever see this. There's that whole new forum that was just as swiftly abandoned, and the people who built this site are all long gone from the internet now, more than likely still participating, just under names I can no longer find. Still, I thought it fitting to give a final send off to the place where I spent so much time in during my middle school years as I struggled with loneliness and a lot of other personal issues that I have long since gotten past.

Uuttitan Forums, as much as it was built on the backs of people who, for one reason or another, saw fit to abandon their work, was still a place where I felt like I belonged even if looking back I never really got the recognition I craved so badly at the time. It's quite interesting to look back at all the silly(oftentimes incredibly cringe worthy) posts that one makes when they are still a bit of an idiotic teenager with too much freetime. But it was still a place where I could go to and not feel like a complete loser, and for me that was enough.

I just made this post to say thank you for everything. I had a lot of fun posting my inane bullcrap all over the forum, and I hope that none of you look too badly upon for me for all that nonsense I wrote that likely I only still recall. As you can see, I'm still pretty goddamned terrible at putting my thoughts onto paper, but I'm trying my damnedest to become better at it and get past it like everything else.'

Life is funny sometimes. It's strange to think of what could have been if Uutton hadn't abandoned the internet, if we had all tried just a little bit harder to keep our tiny community together. It's even stranger to think how much a few peoples lives were changed just because they all happened to share an interest in someones competitive Pokemon battling channel. Still, for the brief period that it lasted, I think we all truly shared in something special, as sappy as that might sound. We all have our own lives now- most of us have grown up, and hopefully gone on to bigger, better things. But I don't think I will ever really forget the time I spent here.  

So there it is. Goodbye everyone. It was a good time while it lasted. Thanks for the memories. I hope you all have a wonderful life. And hey- if you ever want to play a game or two once more I'm simply a reply away. Have a good one, guys.

I suppose if you want to contact me or play games or what have you feel free to add me on Skype. My IGN: imperfectluckk

Last edited by dragonmxz on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6169

A final word Empty
PostSubject: Re: A final word   A final word EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 3:48 am

Dis guy.

5 years, feels longer for sure.
Back to top Go down
thunderXVIII
Admin
Admin
thunderXVIII

UT points : 9782

A final word Empty
PostSubject: Re: A final word   A final word EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:39 pm

I've only become a ninja. good to see you're doing well. i hope it continues to go well for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marcous5
Sponsored content

A final word Empty
PostSubject: Re: A final word   A final word Empty

Back to top Go down

A final word
Page 1 of 1