Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Yugioh Stories

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
another penguin2

another penguin2

UT points : 5577

Random Yugioh Stories Empty
PostSubject: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Talk about anything cool that you did in a battle or somesuch.

Today I managed to beat my brother by summoning 3 blue eyes white dragons and then fusing them all in one go.
First I used monster gate which gave my paladin of white dragon, which i sacrificed for a blue eyes. Then I used monster reborn to bring it back then sacrificed it again. Then i used magician of faith's secial abiltiy that let me get monster reborn back which I used to get paladin back then I sacrificed him to get three blue eyes. I then used polymerisation to get Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! And I won. Yay
Back to top Go down
revolutionX1600

revolutionX1600

UT points : 5765

PostSubject: Re: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 pm

cool i have a story to tell as well

two weeks ago my friends and i attend at our home town yugioh tournament and yes this is a tradition tournament so we could use ban cards so anyway i meet this big guy name idk his name =p anyway he was very cocky thinks he all tough and everything and he's really hard to beat but for some reason i won it was so epic i feel like dancing all over town Very Happy so anyway yeah i won the whole tournament after i beat him which is nice and i won 20 packs of raging battle which is nice i even got a earthbound card from that pack but ever since i beat him he never show up but i'm thinking he might show up to take back his title as yugioh champion of Brocton New York so yeah i'm champion but idk how long that will last and if you want to know what i use in my deck look at the bottom for the deck recipe

Monster
1x Black Salvo
2x Mechanicalchaser
2x Hyper Synchron
1x Drillroid
1x Blue Thunder T-45
3x Proto-Cyber Dragon
1x Cyber Phoenix
1x Marshmallon
1x Cyber Dragon
1x Gear Golem The Moving Fortess
1x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Jinzo
1x Dark Magician Of Chaos
2x The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion
1x Twin-Barrel Dragon
1x Spell Canceller
1x Submarineroid
1x Morphing Jar
1x Armored Cybern

Spell
1x Dimension Fusion
1x Snatch Steal
1x Premature Burial
1x Pot Of Greed
1x Graceful Charity
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Swords Of Revealing Light
1x Raigeki
1x Monster Reborn
1x Change Of Heart
1x Future Fusion
1x Painful Choice
1x Overload Fusion
1x Pot Of Avarice
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm

Trap
1x Imperial Order
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Call Of The Haunted
1x Magic Drain
1x Security Orb

Extra
2x Chimeratech Overdragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon

that mine championship deck that i use it works very well for me and yes i know it like one of those bad asses decks so yeah hope you like my deck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revolutionX1600
Smoke

Smoke

UT points : 5912

PostSubject: Re: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:39 pm

A year ago I played my friend at school. I was using my Crystal beast (Best deck ever imo) versus my friends machine deck. i actually managed to get all seven beasts on the field and some were in the graveyard during my second turn. in that same turn I summoned two Rainbow Dragons to the field and finished him off.

I miss Yu-gi-oh so much.
Back to top Go down
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6026

PostSubject: Re: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Well I don't actually play with the cards anymore, but I do play on a GBA . In one match I had like 200 life points left (my opponent had cyber-tech alligator on the field only), look at my hand and I've only got monsters that are over 5 stars, but then I draw polymerization and I summon black skull dragon, put horn of the unicorn on it and blast away cyber-tech alligator. Then the opponent plays swords of revealing light but I draw restructer revolution and win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

UT points : 5648

PostSubject: Re: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Eresir wrote:
Well I don't actually play with the cards anymore, but I do play on a GBA . In one match I had like 200 life points left (my opponent had cyber-tech alligator on the field only), look at my hand and I've only got monsters that are over 5 stars, but then I draw polymerization and I summon black skull dragon, put horn of the unicorn on it and blast away cyber-tech alligator. Then the opponent plays swords of revealing light but I draw restructer revolution and win Very Happy
Which one is it? I still play the 2006 one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxDarksharkxX
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6026

PostSubject: Re: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm

oops, meant to say GBA emulatr. The game just says battle city tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Yugioh Stories   Random Yugioh Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Yugioh Stories
Page 1 of 1