Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

decks and card strategy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lycan

lycan

UT points : 5526

decks and card strategy Empty
PostSubject: decks and card strategy   decks and card strategy EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 pm

hi im lycan and this topic is about pokemon decks cards strategy and more Smile
Back to top Go down
cater

cater

UT points : 6001

PostSubject: Re: decks and card strategy   decks and card strategy EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 am

I have a grass deck. I have mainly weaker pokemon, but they have nasty status effects, like Venomoth, 3 of them in my deck. 25/21 of my pokemon can cause status effect.
Back to top Go down
lycan

lycan

UT points : 5526

PostSubject: Re: decks and card strategy   decks and card strategy EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:49 pm

my electivire discharge and has a poke power motor drive which lets me bring a energy out of my discard pile.
Back to top Go down
MystikX

MystikX

UT points : 5585

PostSubject: Re: decks and card strategy   decks and card strategy EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 pm

My decks are all outdated, having nothing but WotC series cards. Nevertheless, here they are:

Deck #1: Grass/Fighting
The deck is basically one of the Starter Decks from the Neo Discovery generation that I merely added onto with other Neo series cards. Main cards include Heracross, Butterfree, and Hitmontop. A lot of Trainers involve healing the HP of the Pokemon, such as Healing Field and Moo Moo Milk, and it has a lot of draw cards like Professor Elm and Bill's Teleporter. Back when I played, it never lost a single match.

Deck #2: Kanto Gym Skirmish
The deck is basically a Koga Starter Deck that I built on, adding other Gym Leader Pokemon, such as Erika, Brock, Blaine, and Lt. Surge, although most of the other Gym Leaders are Colorless Pokemon (Brock's Lickitung, Lt. Surge's Spearow, Blaine's Tauros, etc.) The key card is Koga's Beedrill, using it in conjunction with Fuschia City Gym to reuse its Hyper Needle.

Deck #3: Fighting
The deck consists of mainly Fightning cards (Hitmonchan, Golem, Dark Machamp, Aerodactyl, Kabutops) as well as some Colorless Pokemon (Pidgeot, Kangaskhan, Wigglytuff).

Deck #4: Water
The deck consists of mainly Water cards (Kingler, Light Dewgong, Lapras) as well as Dragonite.

Deck #5: Water/Fighting
Whatever didn't make it into the last two decks was made into this one. Includes Gyarados, Piloswine, Ditto, Poliwrath, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Snorlax, and Articuno.

Deck #6: Grass
A speedy Grass deck with a lot of heavy hitters, such as Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Venusaur, Scyther, Beedrill, Butterfree, Pinsir, Victreebel, and Vileplume.

Deck #7: Lightning/Fire/Psychic
Basically a throw-together of whatever Energy I had lying around, with a mix of powerful cards. Includes Xatu, Gengar, Clefable, Raichu, Mr. Mime, Rapidash, Electrode, Electabuzz, and Dark Macargo. Uses Energy Stadium to get the right Energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: decks and card strategy   decks and card strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

decks and card strategy
Page 1 of 1