Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelda - A Link to the Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5792

Zelda - A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Zelda - A Link to the Past   Zelda - A Link to the Past EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 am

This is my all time favorite of all Zelda games. I just love playing it (finished the game several times).
Traveling through the worlds, fighting a lot of bosses which aren't implementet in any other Zelda games and having a pretty high number of dungeons compared to many other Zelda games. I also like that the world map is not that big but still has a lot of secrets, shortcuts and side quests, it makes thinks a lot less frustrating if you have to travel from A to B.

Anyway I rarely see anyone writing about it or saying it's a good game.
If you talk about good Zelda games it's mostly only OOT, MM, WW and TP since those certainly are great games but I think A Link to the Past is just a supperior classic.
In the newer GBA version you can also access a bonus dungeon with new, harder bosses and fight the 4 Links from Zelda: The Four Swords Adventures, which is a pretty fun thing to to.

I'd like to hear what people think about this game, since there are rarely special topics about it out there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5873

Zelda - A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda - A Link to the Past   Zelda - A Link to the Past EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm

I got it on the VC a while ago and got confused as all hell about what I was supposed to do. Revisisted it a few days ago and found out that all I had to do was finish the first dungeon DX (the one where you get the bow)

Now I've got... 2 of the maidens I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Zelda - A Link to the Past
Page 1 of 1