Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

baby knock out tourney round 2 begins

Go down 
+8
The Average Battler
Elfar
UndyingFaith
glaceonlover11
leingodf8
Greene
beast
mike182a.c.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7063

baby knock out tourney round 2 begins Empty
PostSubject: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:55 pm

description:

ok i wanted to make a baby tourney .. but a small one.. i dont have an idea for the prize (if someone wanted to offer one that would be great 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes)
a baby pokemon is the first evolution in a line of 3 (ex: togepie, charmander, pidgey) or at least that is how this tourney will classify them

the reason i decided to make this was because i wanted to see what myself and others could come up with in a setting like this

rules;
-style: singles/doubles
-levels :50/100
-platform: DS(dppt/hg/ss)/wii (PBR)/ shoddybattle
all three must be agreed upon before the battle takes place
we will be using the uuttitan standard rules
(if you hack your pokemon make sure to tell your opponent and let them check your pokemon after the battle)

-there can only be two of the same item on a team
-knock out- if you lose your are out of the tourney
- draw by explosion- whoever explodes is the winner
-draw by poison/burn/recoil- depending on the two players they can choose to have a rematch immediately or take some time to change a team
- drop outs can only be replaced if it is before there battle of the first round otherwise the battle goes to there opponent
-teams must be EV trained (this is to give some sort of difficulty to the opponents
(if im forgetting a rule or there is something that isnt clear point it out )

entries
1- mike182
2- greene
3- leingodf8
4- elfar
5-daiko
6-The Average Battler
7-gaia aero
8-stickguy
drop out replacements
-beast

round two match ups

mike182 v.daiko
leingod v. average battler
you have 2 weeks to finish your battles (january 10th)

please only sign up if you plan to stay until the bitter end

prizes
1-tba
2-tba
3-tba

poke'mon
bulbasaur
charmander
squirtle
caterpie
weedle
pidgey
pichu
nidoran-f
nidoran-m
clefa
igglybuf
zubat
oddish
poliwag
abra
machop
bellsprout
geodude
magnemite
gastly
rhyhorn
happini
elekid
magby
porygon
dratini

chikorita
cyndaquil
totodyl
togepi
mareep
azuril
hoppip
swinub
larvitar

treeko
torchic
mudkip
wurmple
lotad
seedot
ralts
slakoth
wishmur
aron
budew
trapinch
duskull
bagon
beldum

turtwig
chimchar
piplup
starly
shinx
gible

so lets begin to recruit

Last edited by mike182a.c. on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7215

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Can I join? But If I do I could only play shoddy and not everyone has it. (Grounded) Well I guess we could have people download it.
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7467

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:56 am

You can sign me up mike, but I should point out that "draw by explosion" as you call it is against the standard rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Greene wrote:
You can sign me up mike, but I should point out that "draw by explosion" as you call it is against the standard rules.
is it now? i never knew that... the rule was mainly to keep exploders from extending the tourney (because a lot of people tend to drop out of these things)

alright ill sign you up

@beast

didnt you quit the last tourney you were in?? only having shoddybattle might be bad because i know not everyone has access to it...if it turns out that you can play your ds before the entries are filled then ill give you a spot
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7215

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 pm

mike182a.c. wrote:
Greene wrote:
is it now? i never knew that... the rule was mainly to keep exploders from extending the tourney (because a lot of people tend to drop out of these things)

alright ill sign you up

@beast

didnt you quit the last tourney you were in?? only having shoddybattle might be bad because i know not everyone has access to it...if it turns out that you can play your ds before the entries are filled then ill give you a spot
The last tourney I quit for becoming grounded and it was the region wars...I had my team all made too and it was a good team....So I guess I'm out of the tourney for now I'll try to convince my parents to let me have the ds back.
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

beast wrote:
mike182a.c. wrote:
Greene wrote:

alright ill sign you up

@beast

The last tourney I quit for becoming grounded and it was the region wars...I had my team all made too and it was a good team....So I guess I'm out of the tourney for now I'll try to convince my parents to let me have the ds back.
alright... im thinking about giving spots away if people drop out without battling then im willing to replace them and you will be the first to know(assuming that its still the first round)
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 pm

anyone else interested??
Back to top Go down
leingodf8

leingodf8

UT points : 5365

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 pm

lol ill follow all these pc guys and join. Ill hafta make a baby team though XD
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 pm

leingodf8 wrote:
lol ill follow all these pc guys and join. Ill hafta make a baby team though XD
lol i was like "when did i add him to the list??" then i realized greene edited the post welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6033

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:16 am

can i join
Back to top Go down
UndyingFaith

UT points : 5301

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:03 am

I'll join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:05 am

UndyingFaith wrote:
I'll join Very Happy

glaceonlover11 wrote:
can i join

a new rule has been added ....glaceonlover i know you dont usually EV train so if you dont plan to im gonna have to say no....as for undying yes you can join as long as your ok with the new rule
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6545

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 am

I'm in! Oh man, I've got to build a team like this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
UndyingFaith

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 am

mike182a.c. wrote:
UndyingFaith wrote:
I'll join Very Happy

glaceonlover11 wrote:
can i join

a new rule has been added ....glaceonlover i know you dont usually EV train so if you dont plan to im gonna have to say no....as for undying yes you can join as long as your ok with the new rule

oh I EV anyways..... I'm halfway done with my team now :3

and quick question..... is it only pokemon with 3 evolutions or is it like..... the lowest form possible?
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:18 am

UndyingFaith wrote:
mike182a.c. wrote:
UndyingFaith wrote:
I'll join Very Happy

glaceonlover11 wrote:
can i join

oh I EV anyways..... I'm halfway done with my team now :3

and quick question..... is it only pokemon with 3 evolutions or is it like..... the lowest form possible?
i said it in the top of the first post

its the first pokemon in a line of 3
Back to top Go down
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

UT points : 5848

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 am

I will join with my baby team. They are adorably strong. lol!
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 am

The Average Battler wrote:
I will join with my baby team. They are adorably strong. lol!
ok your in

i made another update...it includes every pokemon that is the first of three evolutions
Back to top Go down
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

UT points : 5848

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 am

Does the items clause apply? and I would like to do doubles, just so people know ahead of time
Back to top Go down
leingodf8

leingodf8

UT points : 5365

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 pm

So we can only use things that have 2 evolutions after them? We cant use something like say... a crogunk, or a paras?
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm

leingodf8 wrote:
So we can only use things that have 2 evolutions after them? We cant use something like say... a crogunk, or a paras?
yes only the first in a line of three

@average battler

yes item clause applies
Back to top Go down
UndyingFaith

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 am

mike182a.c. wrote:
yes item clause applies

2 leftovers is ok tho, right?
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 am

mike182a.c. wrote:
leingodf8 wrote:

@average battler

yes item clause applies

Says standard on the OP. Item Clause isn't standard.
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 am

Greene wrote:
mike182a.c. wrote:
leingodf8 wrote:

@average battler

yes item clause applies

Says standard on the OP. Item Clause isn't standard.
wow i keep forgetting that it isnt standard..but the item clause does apply ( a team of scarfs would be too overpowered) but i think it can be bent for leftovers
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Why not make it two of every item, but there is a lot less available to baby POkemon and as such they need to rely on items a lot more.
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Greene wrote:
Why not make it two of every item, but there is a lot less available to baby POkemon and as such they need to rely on items a lot more.
good point, will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby knock out tourney round 2 begins   baby knock out tourney round 2 begins Empty

Back to top Go down

baby knock out tourney round 2 begins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next