Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!

Go down 
+18
CaseyR
Pokemon Tranier Robert
Linkokemon
Kakrum
Momo
spamo401
pikachu!
Daiko
xKANEx
saxman1324
glaceonlover11
GaiaAero
TheTorterraKing
duderplease
cdplayar
LucasFTW
Synth
CarmelDitto
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Synth

Synth

UT points : 5435

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: That was easy.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Easy as pie. Very Happy

Weedaquil:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Weedaquil_-_Avatar_Version2378671130-iaza

Weedle + Cyndaquil = Weedaquil! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091220C/Weedaquil_-_Avatar_Version2378671130-iaza.gif

I hope you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kakrum

Kakrum

UT points : 5266

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Sprite Mall!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 am

Can you make a mix of Natu and Houndour using Natu as the base and Houndour's color scheme? (also parts from houndour.)
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT.   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 am

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'll finish Kakrum's sprite (The Natu/Houndour) tomorrow, and then I'll be taking a break from spriting to celebrate Christmas and my Birthday, (Both of which are on the same day. Very Happy) so hold on to those requests, I'll be back soon enough to sprite again. (Which will most likely be around the 26th or 27th.)

And it's funny, because Kakrum's sprite will be my 14th official sprite made for me since I started spriting, and 14 is the age I'll be turning. Razz So I think it is fitting to stop there till my B-day passes, along with Christmas.

Last edited by Synth on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spamo401

spamo401

UT points : 5371

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 am

Synth wrote:
I'm done! Very Happy

Here it is:

Lucarizaru:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Lucarizaru_-_Avatar_Version6902815317-iaza

It's got the Charizard Wings, the Raichu tail, and the Lucario body and coloring. Lucarizaru! This took a lot of time to do, mostly because the second frame of Lucario was so different from the original. I hope it looks awesome enough for you, (it does for me Razz) and that you really like it!

Lucario + Charizard + Raichu = Lucarizaru! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091220C/Lucarizaru_-_Avatar_Version6902815317-iaza.gif

Enjoy! Very Happy
oh my gosh that is absolutely amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revenantraikou
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Finished! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Finished Kakrum's sprite!

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Houndatu_-_Avatar_Version2111540321-iaza

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091221C/Houndatu_-_Avatar_Version2111540321-iaza.gif

Now that that is finished, I'll be taking a break from spriting to celebrate my B-Day and Christmas. (Which are on the same day. Razz) Like I said in my post above, I'll be back around the 26th or 27th.

And also, CarmelDitto will also not be spriting for the holidays. (It's not like he was here doing anything on this board anyways. It'll be like he never even left! Very Happy)

Happy Holidays, everybody! Very Happy

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Christmas_Card_-_Pokemon_Edition_12858

Last edited by Synth on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6035

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:05 pm

could i have a eevee hgss sprtie with eeveeltion hgss eevee for body
SOZ! Didnt See You Were On break pm helped

Last edited by glaceonlover11 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7921

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Pokes: Ludicolo (http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/272.png)
Swampert (http://ds.rothion.com/images/dp/swampert.png)

Color: Ludi Is The MAin, With The Details Of Swampert,
Could You Try Like Blending The Colours And Improvising From There?

What should I do to it: MOVING PLZ!
Very Happy

For Synth!

*SORRY! Didnt See You Were On break! D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:27 am

cdplayar wrote:
*SORRY! Didnt See You Were On break! D:

lol, it's fine. I told glaceonlover to delete her post cuz then my banner wouldn't be on the bottom telling that I am taking a break form spriting, thus bringing in other customers. And I was right. Razz I knew that'd happen. I'll be back in 2 days though, so not to worry!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 am

*stares at Carmel's first post* Gee thanks, Carmel, for stealing the sprite I was gonna do. i believe cdplayar said for me to sprite it. Razz

Just cuz I'm on break doesn't mean I'm not gonna work on it when I get back. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Done! Very Happy

Here it is:

Swampicolo:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Swampicolo_-_Avatar_Version5903762017-iaza

Now, the main challenge here was the color. You told me to blend the colors a bit. I decided to do that on the previously-green parts of Ludicolo. And what's Green + Blue? Teal! So I made those parts teal, got the limbs on there, along with the face-whisker-like-thingies, and made him dance. Very Happy It turned out pretty well!

Swampert + Ludicolo = Swampicolo! Very Happy

I hope you like it! Very Happy Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091227C/Swampicolo_-_Avatar_Version5903762017-iaza.gif

And yes, people, now that Christmas is over along with my B-day, I am now open to requests again. REQUEST THOSE SPRITES! lol!
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

UT points : 5859

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Synth wrote:
And yes, people, now that Christmas is over along with my B-day, I am now open to requests again. REQUEST THOSE SPRITES! lol!

Dont forget about me!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm

CarmelDitto wrote:
Synth wrote:

Dont forget about me!

Well, you never really were on break from spriting. Wink *WINK-WINK*
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7921

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 am

Synth wrote:
Done! Very Happy

Here it is:

Swampicolo:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Swampicolo_-_Avatar_Version5903762017-iaza

Now, the main challenge here was the color. You told me to blend the colors a bit. I decided to do that on the previously-green parts of Ludicolo. And what's Green + Blue? Teal! So I made those parts teal, got the limbs on there, along with the face-whisker-like-thingies, and made him dance. Very Happy It turned out pretty well!

Swampert + Ludicolo = Swampicolo! Very Happy

I hope you like it! Very Happy Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/091227C/Swampicolo_-_Avatar_Version5903762017-iaza.gif

Its Great Synth!
^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Synth wrote:
CarmelDitto wrote:
Synth wrote:

Dont forget about me!

Well, you never really were on break from spriting. Wink *WINK-WINK*

Ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Linkokemon

Linkokemon

UT points : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Can I have a vaporeon mixed with a skarmory?
Back to top Go down
Linkokemon

Linkokemon

UT points : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Linkokemon wrote:

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: 4 DAYS   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am

4 days people? Really? Come on, we can take on more requests than THIS. Wink
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6077

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Synth wrote:
4 days people? Really? Come on, we can take on more requests than THIS. Wink

I have a request for you! alien could you make a red tentacruel with limbs that end with the pincers of a crawdaunt? (preferably a HGSS sprite of tentacruel if available) and this could get a little difficult: could you also somehow include the star on the crawdaunts head on the tentacruel by making ambipom tails on the back (like instead of hands they are stars)??? would be very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Okay. :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:00 am

I'll get right on that this weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6598

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

mix of a houndour and growlithe (dpt sprites for growlithe)
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Oh dang, I just realized that you asked for it on Tentacruel, not tentacool. (RIGHT before i was gonna start, lol.) So, you want a pincer on the end of EVERY tentacle???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6077

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Synth wrote:
Oh dang, I just realized that you asked for it on Tentacruel, not tentacool. (RIGHT before i was gonna start, lol.) So, you want a pincer on the end of EVERY tentacle???? Shocked

if possible, if not then just two that make it the most menacing if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:05 pm

CarmelDitto wrote:
Linkokemon wrote:

Sure!

Sorry it took awhile, Ive been sick.
Hope you enjoy!

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Skareon87724
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

herooftime wrote:
mix of a houndour and growlithe (dpt sprites for growlithe)

Im on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next