Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runescape - Pure L00ts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rysta

Rysta

UT points : 5619

Runescape - Pure L00ts Empty
PostSubject: Runescape - Pure L00ts   Runescape - Pure L00ts EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I have an account, from way back called Pure L00ts. It was a looter, who's a level 3 that stands on top of people's deaths in the old wilderness and hopes that the person who killed them gets "PJed" or just doesn't pick up their drops.

It is still level 3, and has these items:
33 Green D'hide Vambraces
19 Green D'hide Chaps
4 Green D'hide Bodies
11 Rune 2H swords(yes, really)
3 Rune Full Helms
2 Rune Platebodies
2 Rune Sq. Shields
1 Rune Kite Shield
1 Rune Chainbody
1 Rune Mace
1 Rune Warhammer
2 Rune Battle-axes
3 Rune Platelegs
39 or so Maple Shortbows
1 Shade Robe(Top)
3 Shade Robes(Bottom)

I have more items but can't be bothered posting them as they are less notable. I used to have 20 rune scimitars and 61 amulets of strength but I sold them.

At the moment, I am mainly using this account to give money to my brother's poor pkers as an extra 5k is always nice. At one point I transferred 400k to my main from it(before Jagex cared), by giving my brother 600k and let him keep 200k which greatly helped it get to where it is now.

Now, the question is, what should I do with this account? I plan on making my main a member again but I can't at the moment and am bored. This account also used to be a member on funorb.
Back to top Go down
Rysta

Rysta

UT points : 5619

Runescape - Pure L00ts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape - Pure L00ts   Runescape - Pure L00ts EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

I decided to train a bunch of my skills up, so here's the update after day one of the training:
Runescape - Pure L00ts Pure_l10
Back to top Go down

Runescape - Pure L00ts
Page 1 of 1