Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Control (UU Concept)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5189

Pure Control (UU Concept) Empty
PostSubject: Pure Control (UU Concept)   Pure Control (UU Concept) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 am

This isn't a real RMT but a conceptual thought for a Offensive team. I still haven't figured out some good EV spreads for some of the pokemon on my team (Yes. I don't usually use Smogon Standards)

Mespirit@Leftovers
Jolly/Levitate
EVs pending
-Stealth Rock
-Thunder Wave
-U-Turn
-Zen Headbutt

Now the concept of Mespirit's EVs are that it's supposed to be able to be reused over and over again to T-Wave opponents. 80/105/105 Defenses allows it to take hits. As a lead, it can set up Stealth Rock and U-Turn to scout out attacks.

Dugtrio@Choice Band
Adamant/Arena Trap
EVs Pending
-Sucker Punch
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit

The star of my team. Though you may be wondering why it is, it's rather simple: most of my other Pokemon are Walled by something, especially Swellow and Mismagius. To solve this problem, Dugtrio clears out Registeel, Aggron, Steelix, and Rock types. With those walls cleared out, it quickly creates a win situation that allows many Pokemon on my team to set up and go beserk.

Mismagius@Life Orb
Timid/Levitate
EVs Pending
-Nasty Plot
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute

This is my Special sweeper. Mismagius can easily switch in on Lead Ambipom and set up from there or it can wait until Duggy kills off Chansey and/or Registeel and allow Mismagius a late game sweep. Speed isn't a heavy problem factor, though Priority and Sucker Punches are. Therefore, I sacrificed HP-Fighting for Substitute. While the opponent Sucker Punches a boosted Mismagius, I substitute. Therefore, a win condition has been made because I can KO any Sucker Punching offender with +2 Special Attack, while Sucker Punch just breaks the Substitute.

Swellow@Toxic Orb
Jolly/Guts
EVs are somewhat obvious, but I'll put them as pending
-Quick Attack
-Brave Bird
-Facade
-U-Turn

People see two problems with Swellow
1) It'll will die out rather quickly
2) It is resistd by Steel types
Thankfully, I have two answers to that. Duggy kills off Steel Walls and rock types with Earthquake and trapping them, clearing some obstacles for Swellow. I tend to first kill off something then U-Turn out, unless it's a suspected Pursuiter, because I want to keep Swellow alive as long as possible, and by that, I minimize the Toxic Damage by switching out. If it dies, Bulky RP Rhyperior comes in or I can send either Duggy or Arcanine to revenge kill the killer.

Rhyperior@Leftovers
Jolly/Solid Rock
216 HP/252 Att/40 Spe
-Rock Polish
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Megahorn

This is a second lead switch in option. If Ambipom appears, I switch out into Rhyperior to take its Fake Out. I set up Rock Polish while he a) switches out or b) Low Kicks me, which I'm not afraid of because of Defensive EVs and Solid Rock. after Rock Polish, my Speed hits 392, which allows me to kill Ambipom and start and early sweep.

Arcanine@Life Orb
Adamant/Intimidate
Standard Smogon EVs
-Flare Blitz
-Expremespeed
-Morning Sun
-Toxic

This is the Standard Morning Glory set, and works well in tandem with my team. Providing a powerful Revenge Kill with Extremespeed and can stand as a bulky Pokemon itself. Toxic can further help support the team by weakening walls and other tanks. Morning Sun allows it to be able to be used again and again.

Yeah. As you notice, it's a hyperoffensive team, with no solid walls. The point is to pack the hurt down...really fast, which also explains why the team has a lot of fast pokemon (and boosting fast Pokemon).

So yeah. Please rate this concept.

Last edited by eaglehawks on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5591

Pure Control (UU Concept) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Control (UU Concept)   Pure Control (UU Concept) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 pm

I like this concept. Only testing it out will show if or if not it can be completely walled and/or stalled.
Back to top Go down

Pure Control (UU Concept)
Page 1 of 1