Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM Physical Beautifly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
song0flife

song0flife

UT points : 5836

RM Physical Beautifly Empty
PostSubject: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Beautifly@Life Orb/Leftovers Attack Raising Berry (i think its leichi berry)
Adamant Nature
252Atk/128HP/126Spd
Bug Bite
Aerial Ace
Substitute/Roost/Morning Sun
U-Turn/Roost

Bug Bite and Aerial Ace are there for basic STAB. Substitute it there to block damage while safely lowering my health for the SWARM ability to activate making bug bite more powerful. Roost is to heal if needed. OR U-Turn could be used for a switch-out.

Last edited by song0flife on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8671
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:37 pm

I don't think roost or morning sun would work. It's defenses are to poor so healing up will probably get you killed. I say go with U-turn and lose the orb. You may get swarm but you will die to 1 or 2 life orbs. You could try to sub+ stat raising berry (the one for attack) or you could try a salac berry/sub thing.
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7474

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Bug + Flying is too easily walled man, just ditch U-turn for something that will give more coverage. I apologize that I can't make a suggestion but I've now overly familiar with Beautifly's movepool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5377

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Greene is right. Steel can flat out wall you and when they switch in a counter you'll probably get killed before you can even get a U-turn off. I recommend Salac Berry over Liechi since Butterfree is going to need all of the speed it can get. But then you have in in balance because of lack of power so give it adamant to get a little more bang as if you use Liechi it is a one time deal and even with the Liechi boost a wall is still going to wall you anyways so why not prioritize on speed and stack the residual Swarm+Adamant boost or else you'll die before you even get use use your Leichi Boost.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6448

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Err Blumey its Beutifly not Butterfree
Back to top Go down
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5377

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Typo. Every one makes them. give me some slack.
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7474

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Actually now that I look at the EV's carefully, I realize you are trying to build a tank Pokemon with a sweepers moveset which won't work. If you are going with those EV's then you should be running Sleep Powder or Toxic + roost for healing. f you stick to NU you won't have to worry about many steels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM Physical Beautifly   RM Physical Beautifly Empty

Back to top Go down

RM Physical Beautifly
Page 1 of 1