Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
77pudding

77pudding

UT points : 5719

Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume Empty
PostSubject: Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume   Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

I was looking though my old pokemon Red team and saw my old Vileplume and though i should bring it up to speed in the new generation.

Vileplume@Black Sludge/life orb
Brave
252 Attack/ 152 sp defence/ 106 hp
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb/Razor leaf
Drain Punch
Return/sleep powder/teeter dance/?

The main Idea is for it to set up swords dance (or sleep powder or teeter dance) on the first turn while my partner sets up trick room. Seed bomb is for stab while Razor leaf could hit 2 enemies at once, drain punch is for healing. Return could be for more atacking power while sleep powder could put to sleep to set up Swords dance and teeter dance could also help him set up swords dance. Just a small idea i came up with

Constructive critisism is aprectiated.
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5769

PostSubject: Re: Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume   Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:33 am

77pudding wrote:
I was looking though my old pokemon Red team and saw my old Vileplume and though i should bring it up to speed in the new generation.

Brave
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb/Razor leaf
Drain Punch

The main Idea is for it to set up swords dance (or sleep powder or teeter dance) on the first turn while my partner sets up trick room. Seed bomb is for stab while Razor leaf could hit 2 enemies at once, drain punch is for healing. Return could be for more atacking power while sleep powder could put to sleep to set up Swords dance and teeter dance could also help him set up swords dance. Just a small idea i came up with

seed bomb > razor leaf
Sleep powder > teeterdance > return
Back to top Go down
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5891

PostSubject: Re: Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume   Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

77pudding wrote:

Brave
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb/Razor leaf
Drain Punch

Looks a lot like a mini-SD saur. Give it seed bomb and sleep powder and black sludge; why is it brave when it could be adamant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume   Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume Empty

Back to top Go down

Slow and Steady helps the Vileplume
Page 1 of 1