Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ARandomBoy

ARandomBoy

UT points : 5636

Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Parafusion Vileplume. FANTASTIC.

Vileplume@Leftovers / Life Orb
252 HP / 252 SpATK / 4 SpDEF
Modest
Chlorophyll

-Stun Spore
-Teeter Dance
-Grass Knot / Energy Ball / Giga Drain
-HP Fire / Sludge Bomb

Starting from the top! Lefties aids constant healing, while Life Orb gives that extra punch. The EVs listed along with a Modest nature maximize HP for bulk and SpATK for power. Stun Spore, in this case, is the 'para' in 'parafusion'. This also helps compensate for Vileplume's lack of speed. Teeter Dance is the 'fusion' in 'parafusion'. It further annoys the opponent. The third slot is occupied by a basic Grass-type STAB move. Grass Knot hits heavy foes harder. Energy Ball is the reliable, basic Grass-type option. Giga Drain, though strange, may be useful for healing back lost HP. HP Fire or Sludge Bomb is used for coverage (and in Sludge Bomb's case, a secondary STAB).

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Thanks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistighost

Mistighost

UT points : 5288

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 am

I like that Vileplume, didn't think that flower could dance as well as a bellossom (yay, pokehumor! Razz )

But anyway, I would consider going with Energy Ball, its the most reliable, and giga drain can be walled by someone with 'Liquid Ooze' (even though I doubt you'd face one) and Energy ball does have a higher base power. I can't decide between HP Fire and Sludge Bomb though, since they both have their advantages. HP Fire would help prevent being walled by steel types, and can take down Ice types, which is one of Vileplume's weaknesses I believe.

Sludge Bomb would probably do more neutral damage with the Stab and high base power, but is only supper effective on one type and half effective on four, whereas HP fire is super effective on four types but also resisted by four.

For type coverage, HP Fire is most likely the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 am

actually, tentacruel isn't all that uncommon. It is one of the best mix ape counters.

I would say that black sludge fits the flower of evil the best Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Mistighost

Mistighost

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 am

Well I mean, wouldn't tentacruel be running a clear body over a liquid ooze?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 am

there would be no real point because the only real use for clear body is for intimidate users and tentacruel is most seen specially attacking. Liquid ooze just makes it a better grass type counter because lots of them are annoyers with leech seed and giga drain
Back to top Go down
Mistighost

Mistighost

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 am

Ooohh okay, thanks, and Liquid Ooze affects leech seed as well? I am not surprised but wasn't sure it did, cool.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:05 am

Mistighost wrote:
Ooohh okay, thanks, and Liquid Ooze affects leech seed as well? I am not surprised but wasn't sure it did, cool.

Yeah sure thing.

Actually, maybe consider changing its nature to calm or bold because if the enemy is hittig itself in confusion and you are attacking on the same turn, dont you think all that special attack is a little wasted? Especially on something as slow as vileplume
Back to top Go down
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5875

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 pm

choose sludge bomb and energy ball as your attacks... however I'd suggest adding some more defense/Special defense.

Nice set.
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5753

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 am

energieball and HP fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.   Vileplume. The Flower of Evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vileplume. The Flower of Evil.
Page 1 of 1