Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exutan

Exutan

UT points : 5744

Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.   Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Ok, so basics, i have excuses, but they are long and boring. The point is, im back.

1. Videos on my channel may be updated. However, if you want to watch me, watch my 2 other channels. www.youtube.com/joelfeller and www.youtube.com/officialmusicmen

2. If anyone wants a battle, PM me and we can discuss a date a time

Hope to see you round here and Uutton Partay

Ex
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/exutan
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7093

Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.   Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 pm

I never really met you but im SSHG hope to see you around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Exutan

Exutan

UT points : 5744

PostSubject: Re: Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.   Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm

hi, nice to meet you, hope we get to battle soon
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/exutan
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6085

PostSubject: Re: Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.   Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 pm

I realised you were gone D;
Anyway welcome back! Shocked
Back to top Go down
sabienlance

sabienlance

UT points : 5410

PostSubject: Re: Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.   Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello and welcome back Exutan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.   Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exutan makes his Triumphant return ... ... ... When no-one realised he was gone.
Page 1 of 1