Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM rabbit-eel combination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

RM rabbit-eel combination Empty
PostSubject: RM rabbit-eel combination   RM rabbit-eel combination EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 am

Loppuny(Slutty Bun)@flame orb
klutz
jolly
192hp/252spe/64att//???
-shwicherro
-fling
-mirror coat
-return

Milotic(Anguilla)@leftovers
marvel scale
calm
148hp/108spatt/184spdef/72def//???
-aqua ring
-recover
-surf/hydro pump
-ice beam/dragon pulse

here is how this works:
-when they bolth come out on the field slutty bun used fling to burn aguilla while she uses aqua ring
-with bolth aqua ring and leftovers i can kinda negate damage from burn and to be even more annoying i have recover
-d-pulse combined with water type move gives me perfect cover in uu while ice beam+water attack is resisted by just about every water type pokemon ... but it can shoot more super effective hits against grass types
-thanks to klutz slutty bun does not have to worry about getting burned from its flame orb
-i am not sure about those ev ... are they good ?
-oh BTW i have toxic spikes on the field

Comment, rate, subscribe... wait this isnt youtube !!!
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

PostSubject: Re: RM rabbit-eel combination   RM rabbit-eel combination EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Roflmao wrote:
once again, bad gimmicks. why burn milotic when she can resttalk?

also, dragon+water is not perfect coverage, its resisted by SHEDINJA
Ok, ok, what? Do you have any idea of how scarce Shedinja is in OU, heck, even in UU its rare as hell to find one, and SR always gets rid of him, thats not a valid argument(Dragon+Water, though, still doesnt have perfect coverage, Empoleon resists it)
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

PostSubject: Re: RM rabbit-eel combination   RM rabbit-eel combination EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Your argument is still invalid, as Shedinja not only is scarce, by literally gets kill by pretty much any support move, SR, Spikes, TSpikes, W-o-W, Toxic, Sandstorm and Hail ALL kill it, wether it has focus sash or not
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

PostSubject: Re: RM rabbit-eel combination   RM rabbit-eel combination EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 am

L wrote:
Your argument is still invalid, as Shedinja not only is scarce, by literally gets kill by pretty much any support move, SR, Spikes, TSpikes, W-o-W, Toxic, Sandstorm and Hail ALL kill it, wether it has focus sash or not

i am working with toxic spikes on the field so i don't have to worry about shedinja all that much and empoleon is ou so it doesnt count does marvel scale gets activated when you are asleep? and BTW who are you arguing with?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: RM rabbit-eel combination   RM rabbit-eel combination EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 am

lol he is arguing with a guy who got banned (roflmao), so all of his posts got deleted in the process
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM rabbit-eel combination   RM rabbit-eel combination Empty

Back to top Go down

RM rabbit-eel combination
Page 1 of 1