Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the meteorite pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

the meteorite pokemon Empty
PostSubject: the meteorite pokemon   the meteorite pokemon EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 am

Iam going to use those in single battles

Lunatone(rogalik)@leftovers/focus sash/live orb
levitate
modest
248hp/252spatt/12spe
-rock polish
-antcient power
-erth power
-ice beam/shadow ball

after one rock polish it can outrun almost everyone EXEPT :
-scarfed pokemon with 80 base speed or more
-ninjask
-deoxys
-deoxys speed

Solrock(TVN METEO)@focus sash
levitate
jolly
252att/252spe/6hp
-stealf rocks
-will-o-wisp
-explosion
-light screen

preety simple - after setting up KABOOM i am not sure if i should give this think more deffencive ev or not...
*cough* why noone ever comments my threats *cough*
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: the meteorite pokemon   the meteorite pokemon EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:56 pm

-Bronzong preforms the second role better if this is for OU battles
-If it isn't, reflect over will-o-wisp as it aids team members and since you are going to be exploding on the pokemon anyways you won't be able to capitalize on the attack drop that much
-on the second set, you want 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 Speed to outrun 4 speed Nidoqueen to get a screen up before they taunt you and to give you bulk to switch in and set up screens as you need them. Pair this with a good wisher and it will preform nicely in UU Smile

-Ice Beam over shadow ball for lunatone to take care of claydol and bulky grass types, as well as altaria. Do not use this in OU, it won't do enough damage, really. I'd say life orb is the best option you have in terms of an item because this guy's lack of a good STAB move outside of ancient power or HP [rock] makes his damage output disappointing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

PostSubject: Re: the meteorite pokemon   the meteorite pokemon EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
-Bronzong preforms the second role better if this is for OU battles
-If it isn't, reflect over will-o-wisp as it aids team members and since you are going to be exploding on the pokemon anyways you won't be able to capitalize on the attack drop that much
-on the second set, you want 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 Speed to outrun 4 speed Nidoqueen to get a screen up before they taunt you and to give you bulk to switch in and set up screens as you need them. Pair this with a good wisher and it will preform nicely in UU Smile

-Ice Beam over shadow ball for lunatone to take care of claydol and bulky grass types, as well as altaria. Do not use this in OU, it won't do enough damage, really. I'd say life orb is the best option you have in terms of an item because this guy's lack of a good STAB move outside of ancient power or HP [rock] makes his damage output disappointing.

thanks for ev for my TVN METEO i wasnt sure about those cause meteorite pokemon have alot of weacknesses but i guess i can make some use out of its deffence stats reflect makes alot more sense than WoW on somethink that is going to explode(silly me) again thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: the meteorite pokemon   the meteorite pokemon EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

oh yeah, sure thing Smile

And you don't need the jolly nature either. You can be either impish for defense, or careful for sp. defense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

PostSubject: Re: the meteorite pokemon   the meteorite pokemon EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
oh yeah, sure thing Smile

And you don't need the jolly nature either. You can be either impish for defense, or careful for sp. defense.
impish seems good it will make pretty decent wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the meteorite pokemon   the meteorite pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

the meteorite pokemon
Page 1 of 1