Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squid5

Squid5

UT points : 5167

Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:16 pm

I have ths team now

Pikachu lv16
Wartotile lv16 (I wanted to be different for once since i always choose Charmander)
Butterfree lv16
Spearow lv 7 (i am training him now)

Now this one I had on my team, but i have no link cable to trade it to evolve it so.....

Geodude lv16

If you think i should go for another rock/ground type or get a ground type that knows a rock move or just stick with Graveler, tell me.

Now i would like to see what you guys think about this.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

In your sig... the 24 25 thing (your last quote) it is from that Spongebob episode where Patrick comes to Boating School with Spongebob and says his name is 24 to the class because he is nervous... then Spongebob says "Hey Patrick, I thought of something funnier than 24" "Lemme here it"... "25" "hahahahahahaha"

lol Graveler is an OK in-game pokemon because he has good resistance to normal type attacks, but if you cannot evolve it you may want to catch a Rhyhorn later and evolve it to a Rhydon at level 42 I think it is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
In your sig... the 24 25 thing (your last quote) it is from that Spongebob episode where Patrick comes to Boating School with Spongebob and says his name is 24 to the class because he is nervous... then Spongebob says "Hey Patrick, I thought of something funnier than 24" "Lemme here it"... "25" "hahahahahahaha"

lol Graveler is an OK in-game pokemon because he has good resistance to normal type attacks, but if you cannot evolve it you may want to catch a Rhyhorn later and evolve it to a Rhydon at level 42 I think it is?

Yea i was going to do the same thing, but I need someone to take on Lt. Surge.
I also just caught a mankey and hopefully it can take down Lt. Surge.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:44 pm

you wanna take doen LT.Surge? catch a diglett for only that battle and you will win easy. or better yet, capture a dugtrio.
Back to top Go down
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
you wanna take doen LT.Surge? catch a diglett for only that battle and you will win easy. or better yet, capture a dugtrio.

Yea but i got to train it......
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5582

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Quote :
Lol Are you lazy??? Razz
Anyways training a Diglett isn't that hard and it shouldn't take long.
And it will be worth your time when you face Lt. Surge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Quote :
Lol Are you lazy??? Razz
Anyways training a Diglett isn't that hard and it shouldn't take long.
And it will be worth your time when you face Lt. Surge.

Well i am lazy.......but.....i'll still catch diglett. But what level does it start out from? And what level does dugtrio start out??
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5582

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Well all I know is that Dugtrio is around lvl 30 but Im not for sure what lvl Diglett is. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Squid5

Squid5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:51 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Well all I know is that Dugtrio is around lvl 30 but Im not for sure what lvl Diglett is. Sad

Then i'll just catch a lv30 dugtrio and beat lt.surge. I also use it to get rid of those electric type pokemon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?   Pokemon FireRed pokemon team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon FireRed pokemon team?
Page 1 of 1