Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rest + Uproar (double battles only)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merkflank

merkflank

UT points : 5175

Rest + Uproar (double battles only) Empty
PostSubject: Rest + Uproar (double battles only)   Rest + Uproar (double battles only) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

When one of your pokemon's weak, the weak pokemon uses rest, while the other uses uproar. The weak pokemon's speed will have to be faster than the uproar pokemon so it can wake up and both oppenent's so it wont die. Uproar isnt a good attack but good for waking up your pokemon in double battles.

If there are any mistakes, please correct me.
Hope you have fun with it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/merkflank
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6255

PostSubject: Re: Rest + Uproar (double battles only)   Rest + Uproar (double battles only) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:22 am

You're going to have to post you teams with the Pokemon and EV's on them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: Rest + Uproar (double battles only)   Rest + Uproar (double battles only) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 am

derock542 wrote:
You're going to have to post you teams with the Pokemon and EV's on them

I think it was a strategy suggestion... not a RMT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5373

PostSubject: Re: Rest + Uproar (double battles only)   Rest + Uproar (double battles only) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:22 pm

THIS is what I like. All clear to me. It will just be difficult getting a bulky guy to uproar AND have a second utility
Back to top Go down
Haxinluck777

UT points : 5143

PostSubject: Re: Rest + Uproar (double battles only)   Rest + Uproar (double battles only) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

I must outright say no to this, respectably of course. Uproar locks the user into using it for 2-5 turns which is something to laugh at if you are the opponent. That being said, you will only have one good attacking poke.

However, you could adapt this strategy to using worry seed or skill swapping insomnia onto the poke that used rest which will give it the same outcome (it will have the insomnia ability) and wake up immediately. Plus skill swap will stop any discharge, volt absorb, motor drive combos and the like.

My overall take on this strategy is that it is gimmicky but what strategy in double battles isn't gimmicky nowadays lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest + Uproar (double battles only)   Rest + Uproar (double battles only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest + Uproar (double battles only)
Page 1 of 1