Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four Status Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6852

Four Status Problems Empty
PostSubject: Four Status Problems   Four Status Problems EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

Havin't made a new rate in a while, mainly because I just wanted to keep a few sets for myself. However, this is actually two very old sets I abandoned. I hope you guys like it.

Pokemon: Solrock (Atomos)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Item: Focus Sash
EVs: 252Spe/252Att/4HP
Set:
-Toxic
-Will-O-Wisp
-Earthquake
-Explosion
Purpose:
-At the start of the battle, Solrock will start off with one of the following status moves it has, either Toxic or Will-O-Wisp, depending on the situation. If I see a physical attacker, I'll use Will-O-Wisp to weaken it. If I see a wall of some sort, I'll use Toxic to stall it out and wear it down. Then, it can either use Earthquake or Explosion, depending on the situation. The second pokemon will be protecting itself. I'll use Explosion if I'm about to die, and I'll use Earthquake when I have about more then 1/4 HP. I need all of those attack EVs so I know that Earthquake and Explosion do a good amount of damage.

Pokemon: Hypno (Dahaka)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Forewarn
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 200Sp.D/52Spe/200HP/56Att (A little too random, don't you think?)
Set:
-Thunder Wave
-Hypnosis
-Brick Break
-Protect
Purpose:
-Along with Solrock, Hypno also has two status attacks, which are Thunder Wave and Hypnosis. Thunder Wave is very importent, as it can make my leads faster then my opponent's leads, allowing me to fire of a safe Explosion/Earthquake with Protect. If I need Solrock to go first on the second turn, I'll use Thunder Wave to make sure I can hit without interruption. I have Hypnosis for a two reasons. First, if I see leads that I think that a slower than mine, or want them to be prevented from doing anything, I'll use Hypnosis to buy myself a few turns, even though this is for doubles, so the other pokemon would still move. Brick Break is for taking out duel screen leads, or just screens in general. Its also used to cause some damage, as well as have something to do if I get taunted and don't want to switch. Protect is to dodge the two attacks Solrock has.

Thanks for rating. Your opinions are all welcome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6077

PostSubject: Re: Four Status Problems   Four Status Problems EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm

ill comment ill comment!!! nice status users, as long as you have strong sweepers/stat boosters to pick up the rest of the work. i personally hate hypnosis though Razz i love status but hypnosis is so difficult to get working when you really need it. i do really like that solrock though
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6852

PostSubject: Re: Four Status Problems   Four Status Problems EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:21 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
i personally hate hypnosis though Razz i love status but hypnosis is so difficult to get working when you really need it.

Maybe because the accuracy is 10% less in Platinum? Razz

Diamond FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Status Problems   Four Status Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Four Status Problems
Page 1 of 1