Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PianoKoen

PianoKoen

UT points : 5211

Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee Empty
PostSubject: Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee   Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 am

I was just thinking of this, a rapid spinning Hitmonlee, which is also a special wall and has great Attack.

Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee Spr_4p_106
Leftovers
Ability: Limber
EV's: 156HP/104Atk/256SDef
Lonely Nature

-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge

Only thing is with the EV's like this i'm gonna get outsped by almost everything..
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee   Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

Well, 210 speed for a wall is definately not bad. At least give it 12 speed EVs (213 speed) so it can outspeed life orb tank milotic, adamant torterra, jolly marowak, and slower variations of mixed blaziken. If you want a special wall, you are better going for hitmontop who has intimidate and 95 base defense so it can be an effective mixed wall/tank. If you are defiant on using hitmonlee, go for 252 HP (which is a leftovers Threshold, so you will be getting 19 HP back per turn w/ 252 HP EVs, unlike if you run 248 HP EVs where you would only be getting 18 HP back per turn), 244 Sp. Def, 12 Speed with a careful nature.

Since you have a real low speed, perhaps Sucker Punch over EQ as Rock/Fight/Dark provided amazing coverage, resisted by none (I think no one resists it, don't quote me on that Razz)

Yeah, there you go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6078

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee   Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Well, 210 speed for a wall is definately not bad. At least give it 12 speed EVs (213 speed) so it can outspeed life orb tank milotic, adamant torterra, jolly marowak, and slower variations of mixed blaziken. If you want a special wall, you are better going for hitmontop who has intimidate and 95 base defense so it can be an effective mixed wall/tank. If you are defiant on using hitmonlee, go for 252 HP (which is a leftovers Threshold, so you will be getting 19 HP back per turn w/ 252 HP EVs, unlike if you run 248 HP EVs where you would only be getting 18 HP back per turn), 244 Sp. Def, 12 Speed with a careful nature.

Since you have a real low speed, perhaps Sucker Punch over EQ as Rock/Fight/Dark provided amazing coverage, resisted by none (I think no one resists it, don't quote me on that Razz)

Yeah, there you go Very Happy

the idea for a different hitmonspinner has been made with chan, but not lee so this is a cool idea. wasting a spot on the strongest UU fighting type for rapid spin is kinda dissapointing though. but i agree with shnoogle that those EV's will help you, along with sucker punch. but sorry shnoogle, there is one pokemon that resists that combo! dark+fighting is resisted by two pokes, heracross, which stone edge does hit neutrally, and toxicroak, who unfortunately takes this set quite nice!
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee   Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:59 pm

lol I knew there had to be at least 1 pokemon but I didn't want to think about it too long
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee   Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapid Spinner Hitmonlee
Page 1 of 1