Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This

Go down 
+3
nikodem123asdf
Shnoogle
Killadav
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Killadav

UT points : 5148

Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This Empty
PostSubject: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Charizard @ Leftovers
Adamant/Lonely: 252 atk, 136 spd, 122 hp
-Dragon Dance
-Overheat
-Earthquake
-Outrage

Way to be a pseudodragon, Charizard. Works exactly like DDmence and their kin, but with inferior typing.

Swampert @ Leftover
Relaxed
236 HP / 32 Atk / 146 Def / 96 SP.A
-SR
-Hammer Arm / Brick Break
-Surf
-Roar
Took the Idea from CaseyR. Setup SR And just see what happens then

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid
252 Hp /252 Spe / 6 SP.A
-RS
-Recover
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
Standard RS To blow away All the Hazard on the playing field

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
-Substitute
-Spore
-Seed Bomb
-Focus Punch
Standard Breloom. Like to trick People so they think i Dont have spore So i sub 1st knowing there r going to switch out to go to a counter then work my way from there

Scizor @ Choice Band/ Life Orb
Adamant
252 ATK / 252 Spe / 6 Hp
-Quick Attack/SD/Pursuit
-BP
-U-Turn
-Super Power
I Dont know if i wanna Get the CB Set or the SD Set.

Blissey @ Leftover
Bold
252 Hp/ 252 Def / 6 Sp.a
-S-Toss
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled
-Toxic/ T-Wave

Plz with the team

Last edited by Killadav on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more pokes)
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Killadav wrote:
Charizard @ Leftovers
Adamant/Lonely: 252 atk, 136 spd, 122 hp
-Dragon Dance
-Overheat
-Earthquake
-Outrage

Way to be a pseudodragon, Charizard. Works exactly like DDmence and their kin, but with inferior typing.

not to be mean to a first time poster, but rules say that we shouldn't "make" you a team. Just post a team and then we will rate it.

Try to think of charizard's weaknesses (SR) and get pokemon who can help that. Also, try to get pokemon that can take on his counters, etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 pm

steelix can work well with charizard(he takes almost no damage from rock type moves and completely blocks electric attacks besides he is mega oprah super deffencive) you should also get a water resisting pokemon preferably with water absorb (your opponents will be feared to attack your steelix or charizard with water type moves) moves and the rest of this team is up to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UNR3AL12

UNR3AL12

UT points : 5821

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Like Shnoogle said we arn't supposed to make your team for you but I can tell you that with Charizard's x4 weakness to stealth rocks, you're going to need a spinner on your team or else he won't be able to come into anything safely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UNR3AL12
Killadav

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm

This is gonna be for OU. Not really into UU Or NU
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 pm

that swampert I am assuming is supposed to be in the lead position, correct?

OK so that moveset doesn't play swampert to his strengths. Max HP and Def and invest the other 4 EVs into Attack or Sp. Def. Use this moveset

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed nature
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Attack/Sp. Def
~EQ
~Stealth Rock
~Ice Beam
~Protect/Roar

This plays swampert to its best potential, using EQ as its most powerful attack, and Ice Beam for Dragon type pokemon. Especially Salamence because ice beam isn't affected by intimidate. Assuming this is in the lead spot (which is where it should be), Protect is the best option so it can block explosions from the ever so common suicide leads and to scout choice items, but Roar is a good move for phazing.

Since your Starmie is a more supportive pokemon with rapid spin and recover, I'd suggest changing the EVs to
136 HP, 156 Def, 216 Speed with a timid nature. This allows you to outspeed max speed gengar and latias (although most latias are scarfed now), as well as always being able to take an EQ from offensive, life orb, +1 Gyarados and OHKO with thunderbolt if SR is down. It also gives you better defenses to have a better chance to recover later.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5474

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 pm

UNR3AL12 wrote:
Like Shnoogle said we arn't supposed to make your team for you but I can tell you that with Charizard's x4 weakness to stealth rocks, you're going to need a spinner on your team or else he won't be able to come into anything safely.

...which would be Starmie. You may want to try reading the WHOLE post before you comment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6822

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 am

Jared wrote:
UNR3AL12 wrote:

...which would be Starmie. You may want to try reading the WHOLE post before you comment.

Maybe you want to think outside the box on this matter.

The OP probably didn't have the full team at that point.
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5872

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 am

Swampert @ Choice Specs
Modest: 252 Sp.A 252 HP 4 Speed
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Grass)/ Stealth Rocks
This anti-lead works very well. He can OHKO and Out speed the everyday standard Swampert with the hidden power grass. He also OHKO's many other leads such as Heatran, Metagross, Dragonite, Salamence, and probably more.

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Timid
252 Sp.A 252 Spd. 4 HP
-Surf
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Rapid Spin/Recover/Toxic
You definitely need a quick Sp.A for your team since your only other one is a Swampert and it's quite slow. I chose the Expert Belt over the Choice Specs because from experience running three choiced Pokemon can be a hassle.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Super Power/Stealth Rocks
Mamoswine prevents you from getting swept by dragons late game. He eats the electric hits like a champ that your Mence and Starmie are weak too.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant
252 ATK / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Pursuit
-Bullet Punch
-U-Turn
-Super Power/Brick Break

Scizor is going to play the role as your revenge killer therefore absolutely needing CB. I'd suggest going with brick break, but you can do what ever you think is best.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
252 Hp/ 252 Def / 6 Sp.a
-S-Toss
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled
-T-Wave
I would suggest T-Wave thus helping Swampert to outspeed some other Sweeper Pokes.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive
252 Spd. 242 Sp.A 16 Att.
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake/Brick Break
-Fire Blast
-Out Rage
This is the standard smogon set for a wall breaker. I might suggest Brick Break just in case Blissey Comes along. Fire Blast OHKO's Skamory.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Killadav

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 am

Beastof2000 wrote:
Swampert @ Choice Specs
Modest: 252 Sp.A 252 HP 4 Speed
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Grass)/ Stealth Rocks
This anti-lead works very well. He can OHKO and Out speed the everyday standard Swampert with the hidden power grass. He also OHKO's many other leads such as Heatran, Metagross, Dragonite, Salamence, and probably more.

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Timid
252 Sp.A 252 Spd. 4 HP
-Surf
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Rapid Spin/Recover/Toxic
You definitely need a quick Sp.A for your team since your only other one is a Swampert and it's quite slow. I chose the Expert Belt over the Choice Specs because from experience running three choiced Pokemon can be a hassle.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Super Power/Stealth Rocks
Mamoswine prevents you from getting swept by dragons late game. He eats the electric hits like a champ that your Mence and Starmie are weak too.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant
252 ATK / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Pursuit
-Bullet Punch
-U-Turn
-Super Power/Brick Break

Scizor is going to play the role as your revenge killer therefore absolutely needing CB. I'd suggest going with brick break, but you can do what ever you think is best.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
252 Hp/ 252 Def / 6 Sp.a
-S-Toss
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled
-T-Wave
I would suggest T-Wave thus helping Swampert to outspeed some other Sweeper Pokes.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive
252 Spd. 242 Sp.A 16 Att.
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake/Brick Break
-Fire Blast
-Out Rage
This is the standard smogon set for a wall breaker. I might suggest Brick Break just in case Blissey Comes along. Fire Blast OHKO's Skamory.

Whoa this is a whole Different team ill try it out but the team that i just made up actually is doing good 5-1 yesterday. Lost that 1 game cuz i had Solarbeam on Bliss instead of softboiled
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Daiko wrote:
Jared wrote:
UNR3AL12 wrote:

yeah... originally he just had charizard, and our advice to get him a rapid spinner made him place starmie in his team
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5872

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Daiko wrote:
Jared wrote:
UNR3AL12 wrote:

yeah... originally he just had charizard, and our advice to get him a rapid spinner made him place starmie in his team
Instead of editing it I completely modified it to make it more WIN! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Killadav

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 am

ok tryed the team out 5-2 last night i dont know if i was doin somthin wrong or wut if u wanna see how i use them my Shoddy Nme is test345 jus meet me there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This   Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey My 1st Post But i need help making a team around This
Page 1 of 1